+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting back a girls respect

Getting back a girls respect

Hey,

I hope someone makes some sense of this:

Week1: I saw this girl I went school with at a nightclub. At the moment I had another girl in mind so I didn't do anything. Except maybe a couple times I looked at her nice dress(really nice). At one point I needed to make a phone call so I moved away from the noise. After the phone call I noticed she was sitting alone not far from where I was. Felt to me she was hoping I would come talk. I didn't. But I get that alot. Girls come close to me and hope I'd say something. But they never talk first. I guess I have the reputation of a real ladies man who does all the talking.

Week2: I realize the situation with the first girl isn't going anywhere. I decide I want the girl I saw at the nightclub. Luckily I heard where she works.

Week3: After finding what her shifts are I went there once. I didn't do anything really.

Week4-6: I try and try but can't bring myself to go and say hi.

Then I get her number from a friend and send a text message. She doesn't reply. Now, I think she doesn't respect me anymore. She probably thinks I don't respect her. I mean, if I know where she works how hard would it be for me to go talk?

So, should I just force myself to go talk or what?

You was supposed to get the number from HER, not a friend. That was a bad move. It makes you look like a stalker in a sense, and it would not be cool to me that you cant even step to me in my face and let me know the deal. You need to speak with her face to face, apologize for not asking her for her number, and ask for a proper get-to-know each other convo.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    You was supposed to get the number from HER, not a friend. That was a bad move. It makes you look like a stalker in a sense, and it would not be cool to me that you cant even step to me in my face and let me know the deal. You need to speak with her face to face, apologize for not asking her for her number, and ask for a proper get-to-know each other convo.
    Thanks. When do you think I should apologise? Should I start with the apology or talk a little first? Or what about if I act like I never even sent the message?

If you do get it up to go and talk to her, do NOT make the mistake of telling her you didn't go for her right away because you were into somebody else. That would be a horrible mistake you probably wouldn't be able to come back from.

Tell her you just couldn't find the words or some such crap. Tell her that while you're a normally friendly guy, something about her makes you shy.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post

Yeah, you should go and talk to her and apologize for what the move you made. It's like you didn't respect her privacy. You stalking her. You like her , so your the one who need to find out about her by going straight forward to her not asking some friends of yours about her. Be a man! Face the consequences. It takes time to earn some respect and trust. By doing bad moves maybe that gonna make her not to trust or respect you.

Ms. Cruise
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Just be honest, tell her that you're shy, and apologize for not being forthright and asking her for the contact info. Then again, maybe she just has no clue who the fsck you are, or you were given a wrong #. lol
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

You need to swallow your fear and talk to her. Women don;t like guys who can't look them in the eye or talk to them. DON'T do anything to contact her via a friend, thats abad move and makes you look like a wuss.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

She's got a boyfriend. Damn. I wasn't all that smooth but I did apologize first. Life goes on, I guess. Thanks for the help.

Sorry to hear the bad news, dont let it affect you negatively.

Remember to be confident in the future, girls LOVE confidence. Also is there really anything bad that can come out of it if you go upt to a girl to just talk? Nope. the worst that can happen is if you get turned down which all it does is bruise your ego, but just shake it off. You werent their type or they had a boyfriend nothing bad.
    But if they do talk to you then you could have a great 1 time convo, you could make a great friend, or who knows maybe get a gf. Dont assume that every girl you talk to is going to be your gf though as many times it wont turn that way.

Good luck in the future!