+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help!!!!

Please Help!!!!

Hello all and thank you for reading my post. Ok here it goes, Im infautated with a married women from work who works in a different dept but i see her everyday, and I am also married. Its hard to explain, now i have never cheated on my wife so its kinda weird even posting this..Everytime i see here at work it makes me soo happy,I like her verrrrrrry much...Now i work with someone who actually told her yesterday that I like her and she replied to her simply (o really) and she began to ask questions to her about me/. ...so I dont know where to go with this im very confused I love my wife but everytime i see her it makes me very happy ,someone told me at work i must be missing something at home thats why i am looking elesewhere....Okay please help!!!!thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by headendtech View Post
    Hello all and thank you for reading my post. Ok here it goes, Im infatuated with a married women from work who works in a different dept but i see her everyday, and I am also married. Its hard to explain, now i have never cheated on my wife so its kinda weird even posting this..Everytime i see here at work it makes me soo happy,I like her verrrrrrry much...Now i work with someone who actually told her yesterday that I like her and she replied to her simply (o really) and she began to ask questions to her about me/. ...so I dont know where to go with this im very confused I love my wife but everytime i see her it makes me very happy ,someone told me at work i must be missing something at home thats why i am looking elesewhere....Okay please help!!!!thanks.
    Is blowing up your marriage really worth it to indulge your infatuation?

Assuming your friend is right ... work on what is missing in your marriage instead of looking elsewhere.

Commitment means giving up looking for better, you must know that!

Do you have kids?

Carl.

yes

Yes I do i have to kids,Its really hard to explain, I never thought of doing this before,but every time i see her its like its something new and refreshing ???I understand about losing everything which I donot want to do...but......

Quote Originally Posted by headendtech View Post
    Yes I do i have to kids,Its really hard to explain, I never thought of doing this before,but every time i see her its like its something new and refreshing ???I understand about losing everything which I donot want to do...but......
    Arghhhhh ....

There will always be someone else out there who will turn on your switch.

But we make choices along the way. When we find someone we are attracted to (infatuation), we CHOOSE to try for a relationship by promising to be exclusive. Same for an engagement. Same for a marriage. Same to decide to have kids together. At each stage, you deliberately give up something ... the right to respond to random new infatuations toward another person which are by definition "new and refreshing."

Time to think a bit more about your wife and kids, and less about the temporary excitement of something new, ya think?

Carl.

yes you are right ..IM just very confused sorry,I try to do the rigfht thing but everytime i see her it brings back thoughts of me being with her but i will try...

well if you truly truly think that this women has a greater attraction spiritually then maybe you should get a divorce
    but take time to think "is it just a cheep infatuation that will pass"