+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really like my professor.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    hahaha i guess i didn't need to post my thread.
    I don't see you giving any worth while advice, therefore you've proved nothing.

i dont think ppl should b rude to him. hes just asking for advice and every1 knows how it sucks to fall in love and not b able to b with that person. some ppl just dont take that kind of crap and will do anything they can to get the girl they want even if the odds are huge, but u never know till u try. btw to answer ur question if u wont get nervous and mess up your words just say what ever it is u want to tell her in person

Quote Originally Posted by lightwhite View Post
    i dont think ppl should b rude to him. hes just asking for advice and every1 knows how it sucks to fall in love and not b able to b with that person. some ppl just dont take that kind of crap and will do anything they can to get the girl they want even if the odds are huge, but u never know till u try. btw to answer ur question if u wont get nervous and mess up your words just say what ever it is u want to tell her in person
    what is falling in love though? would you want everyone who fell in love with you to be able to get you in bed, since it sucks to fall in love and not being able to be with that person?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    what is falling in love though? would you want everyone who fell in love with you to be able to get you in bed, since it sucks to fall in love and not being able to be with that person?

im not saying that, what im saying is he cant know what will happen untill he tries something. you just sometimes have to make that jump u know, even if its possible u wont make it, but u will never know if u wouldve made it if u never did jump now would u?

and mayb i would want to screw some of the ppl who fell in love with me if she attracts me back. u just cant know what will happen till u try it

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He just won't know what it's like to f*ck a 10 year old 'til he tries it. Don't bash it until you try it, right?

Love knows no boundaries, right?

Well loveforum does, and lovesjoy, if you think these are the kind of people we want giving out advice, you are very mistaken.

Put a Whoopie Cushion in her chair

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Put a Whoopie Cushion in her chair
    Now this is the kind of advice a thread like this needs.

theres no reason to make fun of his feelings. what u should all do is instead of fighting at him and telling him how wrong he is u could just say something like " u shouldnt do that cause.. etc etc"

u never know what kind of shit life will throw at you and i think that attacking ( or how ever u spell it) is not the way to tell him hes wrong or right

Quote Originally Posted by theunionjack13 View Post
    This is what i cannot understand, why should i settle for masturbation when i can have more? Why cant i try to seduce her. im not asking for help on the moral aspect of this connundrum, im looking solve it in the practical onse.
    I think it's rather obvious why you shouldn't. These questions go along the line with "Why shouldn't I be able to run all day on the train tracks without getting hit by a train if I really want to?"

If you really can't see the reasons try pick randomly from the following explanations:

1. She is married and in a committed relationship, what you want to do will be destructive and sabotage her life. Your actions will hurt her and her family, you plan to inflict pain. Not many people will want to be your accomplices.

2. If you pursue this and she agrees she can easily get fired, i.e. your plan will cause her even more pain and suffering.

3. She is in a committed relationship, meaning if she breaks it for you she is a cheater. Do you really want to pursue something intimate with a potentially diseased cheater?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Can someone give me practical advice on how to seduce my grandmother?

Jeez, you won't get any practical advice if the moral part is distasteful already, get used to it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What did I say in post#2?? He got fair warning, so if he ever comes back (doubt it), its flame on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    He just won't know what it's like to f*ck a 10 year old 'til he tries it. Don't bash it until you try it, right?

Love knows no boundaries, right?

Well loveforum does, and lovesjoy, if you think these are the kind of people we want giving out advice, you are very mistaken.
    um, what?

Why would I think that?

Actually, I just have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't see you giving any worth while advice, therefore you've proved nothing.
    I wasn't really trying to "prove" anything... although the fact that I didn't give any worthwhile advice is due to the fact that there's nothing to say to this guy if he's real. He stated in his first post that he didn't want the kind of advice I'm accustomed to giving, so I didn't see the point.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 14-01-09 at 06:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12