+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need REAL kissing tips

Watch tv and movies and copy what they do for the appropriate situation. There problem solved. Just do whatever her tongue does. Best advice I can give for a first kiss as it worked for me long ago. And ya you can tell ppl that absolutely suck at kissing cause the biggest thing I think is to make sure your'e in sync with who you are kissing and some ppl just cant seem to do that. After your past that then try new things and see what happens.

From Darwin Australia but moved the States 4 years ago. I reside in VA
    It seems too me you or her are kissing just for fun with no feeling and emotion attached. Have communication with her and make her laugh while you kiss her. Have some communication instead of having your tong in her mouth the whole time. Attraction,Passion, communication and Love are the remedy too your or her problem. There is no right and wrong when it comes too being intimate with someone who means the world too you. Its a learning process in every situation and you both find that process priceless.
    Best of Luck!

I actually really enjoy reading your blog. Glad you’re sticking around! And I must say, I absolutely love the title of your blog .

just kiss her in other places on her body rather than her lips

Sex Toys

Kiss her as she desire...Then you will enjoy your love...

Kissing should go naturally. Just imagine that her lips is like a food. The food that you really want to taste and that you really love. But don't eat it. Just closed your eyes and go with the flow. If she let her tongue out go with it. Hold her neck and her face while kissing her. Caress her neck also and kiss her til you're out of air.
    [URL="http://www.sexyspiritualrelationships.com"]Tantra and Kama Sutra Home Study Course[/URL]

ther aint no suck thing as a move when ur kissing ur gf, every woman kisses differently n its the mans job to adapt to this, yea u can throw in a few moves like bitin/suckin her lip or catchin her tounge in ur teeth( thy seem to find this kinky) but generally jst go with it. Make her do stuff to u shapes out ther aswell jst try differnt things. u neva know she myt jst be happy wi the way u kiss now, but thers no harm in experimenting, no one can tell u wat to do, as every womans individual so thy all like differnt things. if ur still shitting a brick on how to kiss her properly go see her old bf n see how he did it!

'Kissing should go naturally. Just imagine that her lips is like a food. The food that you really want to taste and that you really love. But don't eat it'
    tht is the quote ov the day! jst dont eat em ha

Honestly, it's not about the "real" way of kissing. And each person's definition of "real" can vary. It's all about experimenting with the style of kissing that the both of you enjoy and can create a pleasurable experience when you both engage in it.

And for me, what comes to mind when I think of passionate kissing? It's like sex with the lips and the tongues mashing and swirling together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12