+ Follow This Topic

Thread: *pats self* Yup i'm here

*pats self* Yup i'm here

Yes I am very much alive. Just been busy. What have I been up to you ask...
    School...3 classes and an internship away...

then i realized i was bored. Very bored. and boredom does not sit well with Halla. What does halla do when bored...

Move very heavy furniture aka her bedroom around....chop off hair, a few days later dye it...build a second bookcase for my room. I realized at the point i filled it halfway, its a scary thing to own all these books. But they are soooo good. and sadly another will be shipped soon, curtsey of my fave author, first edition, and signed hardcover.

So Hi Everyone!!! missed many of you...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

I like you A LOT better with the dark hair! Very nice.

thanks! though that isn't my natural color either. I happen to be dirty blonde.

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Yeah, but all the pictures I ever saw were with thick platinum blonde highlights. I like this much better!!!!!!!

oh yea. i did add a second streak. But it wasn't looking right with the hair cut. 6 inches from back. 2 inches from front.

but hey, when you get told you look hot when sporting a new do it's all good. lol

Very Cool Halla! Missed ya girl! But I havent been around much either. Glad to have ya back around as well as Alexi, its nice having our old crew back...maybe we can actually have some real convo's again!

I like the hair too!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hey alexi, an army recruiter came by my work today and gave me info on different career paths and you know, I always thought your clarinet playing was just a hobby but I saw that it's an actual job in the service. I didn't realize such a specific instrument was so important to the army.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Military Bands are HUGE. Each service has them. And there are even the "big" name service bands (such as "The Air Force Band") in which if you're good enough to make one (VERY competative) you don't need to attend basic training, and never go to war, and pretty much play most of your gigs at the white house. But it's so competative that you pretty much have to have a master's degree in music performance to even BEGIN thinking about that band.

But I'm not looking for a career in music. It's just a lifelong hobby!

Rod Steele

Much better, halla, much better.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Thank you Killer.

I'm trying out the normal look...kinda. I'll hopefully be working in a hospital sometime in 2005.