+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she likes someone else?

King Zarathu Guest

she likes someone else?

hey guys..

listen, this is still about the same girl.. and a while ago she told me that she needed time alone to think things over but she couldn't tell me what it was she was worrying about (because she said it would hurt my feelings), and that she needed time alone to go think things over. i talked to her best friend mollie, a girl i previously went out with, and we tell each other just about everything when things like this come up. she got over the fact that i'm going out with her best friend and she's cool about it now. the first person megan told what she was worrying about was mollie. i got on the phone with mollie as soon as she signed on and it turns out she likes this other kid.. his name disgusts me so we're just going to call him Bob. ok? ok! so anyways, Bob had previously rejected her liking him before, several times. he is a ****ed up 10th grade nerd boy scout who is SHITTY with girls. he has a g/f that is so fat and ugly i wouldn't have sex with her if it was with somebody else's dick AND them pushing. whatever. Bob only hugged his g/f like, once, and was when people at school MADE him. he only called her i think twice but that was cuz he needed something. the point of that is to prove he is terrible when it comes to girls. my g/f megan is starting to like him again. it would be wise of me to step back for a few days and let it all play out the way it should, but it's so hard.. i screamed cried and prayed yesterday so hard.. you ever listen to KoRn? well.. listen to the first album, and that's what i sounded like-lol. but.. there are things i could do such as call her and tell her i figured out why and it wasn't her friend that told me, but i figured it out and i could explain to her that the reason she wants him is because like all human beings, she wants something that she simply cannot have!

suggestions?

p.s. i'm NOT breaking up with her

King Zarathu Guest
    comments anyone?

Sure~my suggestion is give her the time she requested. She didnt break up with you, BUT I would be prepared for anything. Yea youre upset cause things arent exactly peachy at the moment, kinda left you in the dark with her thoughts. But if you step back from her, let her breath it might work out for the better.

As far as this other guy is concerned, IF thats whats she's thinking(you could be overthinkn the situation) then she deserves this guy. But dont panic until you have a talk with her! Chill out for a few days and let things cool off before you go to her.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

King Zarathu Guest
    is it right of her to take a break of me but still continue talking to this kid? cuz if it was me i'd stop talking to both people and think things over myself, she said she needed to think about it ALONE without anybody affecting the decision.. which is totally weird. she knows it would be horrible to like him again and she says she loves me but.. *sigh* it would be horrible if she liked him again. i told my friend kris to tell her i was gonna brake up with her (remember i couldn't talk to her at the time) so he did and this was the result:

Her (12:03:29 AM): r u breaking up with me?
    LTsK8eR2gO (12:03:42 AM): ...
    Her (12:03:48 AM): please dont
    Her (12:03:50 AM): please
    Her (12:03:55 AM): i love you
    Her (12:03:57 AM): dont leave
    LTsK8eR2gO (12:04:00 AM): i gotta do it before you do
    LTsK8eR2gO (12:04:03 AM): if you do
    Her (12:04:04 AM): no
    Her (12:04:08 AM): im not going to
    LTsK8eR2gO (12:04:09 AM): i love you too
    Her (12:04:11 AM): please
    Her (12:04:15 AM): dont leave me