+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ummm.. stupid question, gotta ask

very concerned with this one, i am. in him, the force is strong, yes.. ready, he is not.

find your inner self, you must. join the war yet, you mustn't. Train and learn. Grow more, you must.

Careful, you must be. Or, the darkside, you will become. hrm. yes.

King Zarathu Guest
    i understand what you mean for the most part... but what do you mind find my inner self? i know what i want in a girl.. i just want to be loved, that's all. i want a girl to love me for me, not for anything else i may own like money or w/e i just want to be loved. and how would i become on the darkside? do you mean i'll be a despressed gothic or something?

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    i understand what you mean for the most part... but what do you mind find my inner self? i know what i want in a girl.. i just want to be loved, that's all. i want a girl to love me for me, not for anything else i may own like money or w/e i just want to be loved. and how would i become on the darkside? do you mean i'll be a despressed gothic or something?
    Find your inner self = find what you truely want. If you say you just want to be loved, why do you want to go to the next level ? Ask yourself all these questions. Answer them all. Find out what YOU truely want. Find out who YOU truely are.

The darkside = Man whore/pimp/player/etc.. Anyone that goes thru women faster than a roll of toilet paper. Or anyone that is using a girl for sex, even if its just one girl. etc etc. At such a young age, your understanding of love is not full. You dont love her, and she doesnt love you. Youth is ignorance.

King Zarathu Guest
    wow.. thanks for the encouragement...

why the hell does everybody say that kids don't 'love'?! that's the gayest thing! cuz i don't understand it, anybody can truly LOVE if they want to, it's simply a matter of choice. i'm so convinced i'm in love with her, cuz it's not overly obsessed with her it can't be an infatuation or anything, she just usually puts a smile on my face when i think about her and i can continue my school work. but i care about her so much, cuz if you look at my other post.. that's ****ing killing me. if she wants the other kid so badly then i'd let her go for her, even though i'd be crushed inside. my feelings for her are so complex... nvm i got my answers for this post, please help me with the other one

wow.. thanks for the encouragement...
    no problem. glad I could be a help.

why the hell does everybody say that kids don't 'love'?! that's the gayest thing! cuz i don't understand it, anybody can truly LOVE if they want to, it's simply a matter of choice.
    Love is not a choice. You dont wake up one day a CHOOSE to be in love. It just happens. Much the same way people fall out of love. Its not a choice. Its a factor of life, and no one can control it.

i'm so convinced i'm in love with her, cuz it's not overly obsessed with her it can't be an infatuation or anything, she just usually puts a smile on my face when i think about her and i can continue my school work.
    I can look at my car and see how good of a washing job I did on it and it will put a smile on my face. I can be driving down the road and see a guy trip over his dogs leash as it runs the other way. I can walk outside and name 1000 things that could make me smile -- does a smile mean that I am in love with these things ? If I look at a woman and she makes me smile, am I automatically in love with her ? Come on. Think about it.

but i care about her so much, cuz if you look at my other post.. that's ****ing killing me. if she wants the other kid so badly then i'd let her go for her, even though i'd be crushed inside. my feelings for her are so complex...
    Its called not getting your way. Most kids will get upset and try everything in their power to get what they want. I will admit kids are getting smarter these days. And in this case you are using the reverse phsycology approach. The "if you love something, let it go. if it loves you, it will come back" approach. Whatever you want to call it. Simple reverse phsycology. And the reason you would be crushed is because you are young, and failure hurts. No matter what you fail at, it is painful. This is not love. If it was love, second base would NOT be a factor in your thought process.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    no problem. glad I could be a help.
    i was being sarcastic sorry considering you said "youth is ignorance"

Love is not a choice. You dont wake up one day a CHOOSE to be in love. It just happens. Much the same way people fall out of love. Its not a choice. Its a factor of life, and no one can control it.
    i'm more or less aware of that.. but the part that is a matter or choice i think is choosing to continue being with that person.. i don't think you can control it, I certainly don't...

I can look at my car and see how good of a washing job I did on it and it will put a smile on my face. I can be driving down the road and see a guy trip over his dogs leash as it runs the other way. I can walk outside and name 1000 things that could make me smile -- does a smile mean that I am in love with these things ? If I look at a woman and she makes me smile, am I automatically in love with her ? Come on. Think about it.
    i never said that!! you're dramatising things i didn't mean and you know it!! that's just one of the little things! maybe you need to go to [url]www.dictionary.com[/url] and look at the definition of LOVE cuz it simply states a tender affectionate feeling for one person. and i feel way more than that, but it's only a dictionary definition so...

Its called not getting your way. Most kids will get upset and try everything in their power to get what they want. I will admit kids are getting smarter these days. And in this case you are using the reverse phsycology approach. The "if you love something, let it go. if it loves you, it will come back" approach. Whatever you want to call it. Simple reverse phsycology. And the reason you would be crushed is because you are young, and failure hurts. No matter what you fail at, it is painful. This is not love. If it was love, second base would NOT be a factor in your thought process.
    i was simply looking for a technique on moving to 2nd base with somebody i actually care for. i'm allowed without being belittled right? .......right?

Yes you should be allowed to in my opinion, but like Billy mentioned it really shouldn't be a concern of yours whether or not you can advance to second base with a girl you love. If you love someone, who gives a shit which base you are at? Whatever base you are at is whatever base the two of you lead yourselves to. When she's comfortable, you can probably sense it, I think... Or if you try and you realise she's not comfortable with it yet, you can stay at the last base you were at. Nothing wrong, don't push it.

Anyway, I think that love is WAY MORE than tender affectionate feeling. It's about passion. It's about commitment. It's about emotional connection. In fact, it's more than these three things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12