+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't get over him what should i do?

I can't get over him what should i do?

i have major depression because of him i haven't seem him in a year and 2 months..i always keep tellng myself to forget him but i find myself still waitin for him...just thinkingo f him sometimes makes me cry

You know, i gotta say it. Depressed people just don't type in sky blue font... Atleast, not the ones i've met.

Also, provide more details can't really give advice to a post like "I'm sad, what do i do?"
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

It's likely that losing him was a triggering event for your major depression, not the sole cause. If you look at it that way, you'll see that you need to address some underlying issues that probably have nothing to do with him. You keep focusing on HIM when you need to be focusing on YOU.
    Spammer Spanker