+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I Making A Fool Of Myself??

Quote Originally Posted by katie87 View Post

As Ive said, I'm seeing my friend tomorrow, should I mention this to her??
    Of course! It's fun to share, but more importantly, she probably has access to all kinds of relevant information. You MUST tell her. If we've somehow read the situation wrong, she could stop you from making a terrible mistake, and if we're right, she could help much more than anyone else.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by katie87 View Post
    But how??!! Oh dear, I'm hopeless, aren't I?
    Not hopeless, just shy. Poke him back.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

I appreciate that this thread is so last week, but there have been a few developments, well if you can call them that...

Ok, so I went to my friend's house on Sunday. Turns out she'd mentioned to him that I'd be stayin over, as he'd been in London that weekend and was due home, so she thought it best to mention it to him. Even though she lives in a separate pasrt of the house to him (like an annex), she thought it polite. He sent her a message on Sunday evening telling her that he'd lost his wallet so wouldn't be back that night but told her to say hi to me and that he'd ''maybe catch her if she's staying''.

On Wednesday he sent me a facebook message, saying that he'd been away in London, but to let him know if I was around at some point. I did, and he replied thursday saying that he'd be around on Friday (today) I replied a few hours later saying that would be good as I was going to a house party much later in the night, and would be free throughout the evening. I gave him my mobile number as fb can be a little awkward. But...I have heard NOTHING!

Either this boy is amajor ball-ache, or he simply forgot, which would not only seem odd but also quite rude? I mean, surely it's not as simple as him taking my number down wron off the message, which a friend has sugested??

What's your take on this? Should I just forget this one? Irritatin as it was HE who suggested we meet!

Don't jump to conclusions, but don't expend any more effort, either. The ball is in his court- he can do some work now.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12