+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you....

Would you....

Date a firefighter? Explain.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

yeh definitely, would you?

not only are they self sacrificing but strong and protective mmmm yummy
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who doesn't love a firefighter?

BTW - lots of them date nurses.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No because most chick firefighters are dikes or heffars, sorry for the generalisation guys but it's how I see it.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

I'm more so talking about a long time boyfriend looking to become one.

My boyfriend(not long time relationship, but almost 2 years of knowing each other) wants to become a firefighter. He says it is for btter finance and benefits. I told him I dont really feel comfortable dating a firefighter. I didnt tell him not to take the job cuzI figured that was more controlling, but I did say I dont think I'd stay with him.

From all the firefighters I've met thus far, they're all whores. I met a good few at the hospital back when I was pregnant and I had to get shots and even with a belly in front me I was being hit on. Alot of guys(at least down here) tend to try to convince their guy friends that commitment is bullshit, and why is he trying to stick to one pussy and blah blah. They do it to my father all the time(He works as a pressman in the Daily News at night.)

Another thing is the nights of staying at the fire station. I told him the only place other than my house that I feel comfortable with him sleeping at is his own damn house and he laughed.

But the main thing is fear of his life. He says "Oh, St. Thomas doesnt have any fires." Then I was like "Well maybe as soon as you start working there it will have." Then he told me dont blight it.

Idk, I have too many fears about it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Who doesn't love a firefighter?

BTW - lots of them date nurses.
    I think that is a better combinatin cuz they both could have possible night shifts.