+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow this is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    I think it's a bulls**t pretext, sarah. She goes out, gets blazing drunk and excited by one (or more) of the three guys she went out with, cheated, comes home and criticizes his sexual skills ... all for the purpose of making it HIS fault if she "has" to cheat or "has" to dump him. How chickens**t!

The circumstances of her "revelation" make this a HUGE red flag, sw. She goes out dancing with 3 guys, comes home, and now all of a sudden you're bad in bed ... compared to whom?

Carl.

From what I can tell this whole thing of her going out dancing happened after she had already told him that the sex wasn't happening for her.

So she went out dancing with a couple of blokes, So what? I dance with blokes other than my husband all the time.

Anyway from what I can tell he's having problems sexually. The no 1 reason I have for believing that is his inability to get used to wearing a condom, (or even put it on correctly) forget the nonsense about it being too small, when guys struggle maintaining their erections while wearing condoms its never good.

She's still willing to have sex with him even though she's not enjoying it. So lets not pin a scarlet letter to her just because she likes to go out dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_rsl View Post
    From what I can tell this whole thing of her going out dancing happened after she had already told him that the sex wasn't happening for her.

So she went out dancing with a couple of blokes, So what? I dance with blokes other than my husband all the time.

Anyway from what I can tell he's having problems sexually. The no 1 reason I have for believing that is his inability to get used to wearing a condom, (or even put it on correctly) forget the nonsense about it being too small, when guys struggle maintaining their erections while wearing condoms its never good.

She's still willing to have sex with him even though she's not enjoying it. So lets not pin a scarlet letter to her just because she likes to go out dancing.
    Maybe you missed this, Sarah ...

I found out that she was not sexually satisfied with me after she told me this after she came back from a night of drinking and dancing with three other guys. When she told me this she was apparently blacked out and didn't remember saying any of it.
    Although a bit ambiguous, I take that to mean she came back from dancing and she told him he was a lousy lay. So I would tattoo the scarlet letter!! Forget your gender defenses for a moment, Sarah ... how would you take it? If a guy told you you were a lousy lay right after just going out with 3 girls?

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 03-03-09 at 10:38 AM.

No, she definitely did not cheat on me. I have known these guys for quite some time (I actually went to high school with them) but she for some reason insists on hanging out with them without me around. But you really need to trust me in saying that I know for a fact she didn't cheat on me.

BUT, carl, I still agree with you that it is total bullshit the she tells me I am bad in bed after a night of drinking and dancing.

I've kind of been keeping my distance from her until I can get all of this sorted out in my head. (What the **** good is it to talk to her if she doesn't want to listen to me anyway.)

Appreciate the advice guys...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12