+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you believe?

Do you believe?

Do you believe in someone being perfect for you? I just met this person about a week ago and I've been talking with her every night since then and it we are so much alike in our past experiences, our likes, everything about us. I met her online, yes, and i haven't seen her in person yet. I've already web cam'd with her so we both know we actually are who we say we are though. We've also talked on the phone. I've felt more at home talking to her than anyone else that I've known, especially for the time that we've known each other. She feels the same way towards me. It's just amazing and I'm seriously thinking that this meant to happen for a reason. We're planning on meeting on Friday, I can't wait.

I do believe there's someone perfect for me, somewhere out there. I don't know why, maybe I'm just being idealistic and naive?

Anyway, good luck Exodus! For me, I don't think I'd ever find another person with the same past experiences as me, but who cares I guess?

I don't know if there is or not. I met somebody awhile back who I thought was absolutely perfect for me. He understood everything about me. After just a few months it was like we both knew what the other was saying before we even said it. We liked most of the same things, we had such perfect personalities for each other. We were still different in a lot of ways, but in the right ways. I was absolutely convinced that there was no way to fit better with somebody than I fit with him.

But I realized after a while that even somebody who's perfect for you isn't perfect for you. We were so close, that the things that made us fit together so well also made for some insane fights. Things didn't end up working out because of that. The juice wasn't worth the squeeze i guess

Anyway, my point is that I believe even the people who are perfect for you aren't really perfect for you. ugh, this isn't making much sense is it......i gotta stop posting so early in the morning
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

I personally don't think so. I definitely think that certain people could come very close, but I think it's impossible to find someone that's "perfect" for you. However if their imperfections are slight enough to overlook, then that's when you've found a great match.

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    Do you believe in someone being perfect for you? I just met this person about a week ago and I've been talking with her every night since then and it we are so much alike in our past experiences, our likes, everything about us. I met her online, yes, and i haven't seen her in person yet. I've already web cam'd with her so we both know we actually are who we say we are though. We've also talked on the phone. I've felt more at home talking to her than anyone else that I've known, especially for the time that we've known each other. She feels the same way towards me. It's just amazing and I'm seriously thinking that this meant to happen for a reason. We're planning on meeting on Friday, I can't wait.
    I absolutely believe that a perfect mate is possible and very important. A soul mate so to speak. You can go through countless mates to find one and when you do hold on to them. “A soul mate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communication and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace. This kind of relationship is so important to the soul that many have said there is nothing more precious in life."

><">

by the strict defenition of 'perfect' I dont think there is.
    I do belive however that there are people that are just as good as perfect.
    But depending on who you are, they might be very hard to find!

I think that perfection is in the eye of the beholder, therefore I think perfection is possible. Though this is not really the traditional definition for perfect, haha.

i don't think so in the way you talk about someone "perfect for you."me and my bf couldn't be more different (well ok, we could, but anyways) and i believe we are meant to be together because we love each other so much and fit together well and make each other happy. no matter what the problem (and we've had a lot of those over the last 6 years), we always end up back together and our relationship is better because of it. we are not perfect for each other- no couple is. even if you were, do you really want perfection??? and perfect people would prob end up not working out like elysium said. we are not perfect for each other, but rather meant to be or drawn to one another. and i also don't believe there is only one right person for you. this is a big world. i could prob feel this way about many men-i just met him first!

Well put. I have started finding things that are different about us, but of course. I think that the perfect person for you doesn't always have to be perfect, just perfect for YOU.

I think that the person that you think is perfect could be better, its just that you cant think of anything. It could be something stupid like 'they would look realy cute if they had a freckle there'