+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice

need advice

Well I’m new to this forum…. Haven’t ever needed love advice…. Guess I should start out with info about me…

I’m only 18, yea I’m young, blah blah…..

I’v been in a bunch of relationships, in love twice…. 1st time was naïve and I learned my lesson, don’t date depressive girls….. well I guess I didn’t because I started to date my current…. Well recently ex… any way…. I’ll start from the beginning

3 years ago, I found this girl, I really liked her, she really liked someone else, but he didn’t know…. She could never date him… blah blah, we dated, we hung out, I waited 6months for her to get over him tell we went official… then we fell in love… blah blah, she tried to end it for some odd reason after a year, then again in a year and a half, those lasted a good day…. We always ended up back together….

Now about a year ago, she started getting really depressed, and stopped caring about anything, and she started to cut her self…. Now I actually have experience with depressive people, so I don’t need advice on that…. Well I sorta do…and for the past few months the romance in our relationship died…..but I still loved her, it was just boring…. And I really didn’t try and do anything about it, blaming her depression,…..I left for collage a week ago…. And she broke up with me today…. Saying she doesn’t want this relationship any more and doesn’t love me any more…. I still love her, and still want a relationship with her…. But she seams to not want one at all….. not even in the future…. I finally got her to agree to see me in the future and what ever happens, happens…..

I really love her…. And I don’t want to lose her…. And I couldn’t stand her dating other guys…..

So I guess what I need advice on, is how should I go about getting her back? Should I ignore her for a while, then start talking to her again, and try and start over? Should I just talk to her all the time… or what…… should I give her space and wait tell the summer when I go back home?

I’m going back to town for the weekend, to talk to her face to face… I can’t stand the phone/internet for talking….. any way….. any advice would be just great…..

Maybe I should just go out and have fun at collage……

Okay that was a lot to write…. How come I can’t write that much when I’m doing a paper??? Ohhh that’s because I have to BS it….

Hmmm. [QUOTE]So I guess what I need advice on, is how should I go about getting her back?[QUOTE] maybe you should give her some space. but being depressed she may think nobody cares etc, so try and keep contact. but dont talk about how you love her etc, it sounds as if she couldn't cope with that right now.