+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Awesome night.

Awesome night.

Last night I went out to dinner with this awsome girl from one floor up, Mindy. We were going to get sushi because we both knew we liked it. It turned out that we ordered way too much sushi. So we ended up bringing alot of it home. Later on during the night we went to some guys place that we met earlier in the day which lead to me walking 3 miles and Mindy finishing my wash. On the way there with a few other people I snagged some flowers and she put them in her hair, I thought that was adorable. After a little bit of drinking (not to a drunken stuper) we headed back. When I asked she said she wants to go out to dinner again, but was reluctant to give me her cell number because she loves when I come to her room and knock on the door. Right now I think I should have at least asked for a hug or something, but there is always tonight. I can't wait for tonight.

Side note: I don't know why I find this so cute but she spits and burps like one of the guys. I can't beleive how lucky I was to find her.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Awwww sweet hope you have a good time