+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Elaborate Pranks

Elaborate Pranks

Collegehumor <3

There's a full sequence of them, and way way better than any regular crappy pranks. They are seriously elaborate.

This is the latest and the greatest one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7AUgp5fPI"]YouTube - Prank War 7: The Half Million Dollar Shot[/ame]

hahahah I love his reaction when he sees who it is.

I don't think that is funny. I think it is cruel. I would laugh to if I didn't make the shot but if I did make the shot ...I don't care who...someone would pay.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I don't think that is funny. I think it is cruel. I would laugh to if I didn't make the shot but if I did make the shot ...I don't care who...someone would pay.
    The prank wasn't that cruel considering what the victim did to the other guy.

In the prank before this, Amir knew that the guy and his gf would be at a baseball game so he posted an announcement on the fan video board something like "will you marry me, _________" and it had the girl's name... the girl thought he proposed, said yes, he said he didn't say it, and she slapped him... and this is all happening on TV, in the crowd, everything... I'd say it was good revenge.
    I don't chase, I replace.

And the list goes on. Keeping the crowd quiet while one guy is doing a comedy stand-up, adding a random sex audio clip into the other guy's favourite song, inviting the guy to travel cross-country to take part of a fake television recording session that pretends to hate him, the list goes on.

ROFL!!!! That is so mean! But funny as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    The prank wasn't that cruel considering what the victim did to the other guy.

In the prank before this, Amir knew that the guy and his gf would be at a baseball game so he posted an announcement on the fan video board something like "will you marry me, _________" and it had the girl's name... the girl thought he proposed, said yes, he said he didn't say it, and she slapped him... and this is all happening on TV, in the crowd, everything... I'd say it was good revenge.
    Damn, in that case it wasn't even nearly as good or cruel enough haha. I honestly wouldn't want friends like that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

that was so funny, loved it!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching