+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

There is a girl at school that I really like. I thought she that she liked me. I told my friends and sisters about how I felt. One day at school, my friend told my sister to talk to her for me, and apparently my sister asked her out for me. She said that the girl and her friend were laughing and that she said she would think about it. She just got out of a relationship and she plays lacrosse. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zyIns4ne View Post
    There is a girl at school that I really like. I thought she that she liked me. I told my friends and sisters about how I felt. One day at school, my friend told my sister to talk to her for me, and apparently my sister asked her out for me. She said that the girl and her friend were laughing and that she said she would think about it. She just got out of a relationship and she plays lacrosse. What should I do?
    1) Kick your friend's and your sister's a**.

2) Go up to the girl and apologize for your sister's immature behavior.

3) Ask her out.

How old are you all?

Carl.

I'm 17 and the one I'm after is 15.

Ha! We're in the same boat kid.
    WOOOO

I just wish I knew what to say when I approach her.

Why not just play off your sister's stupidity? Say something like "well, wasn't that just f**ing stupid!" ... make a joke of it. And it will show her that you didn't put your sister up to it. THEN ... ask her to tell you something about her lacrosse, LISTEN TO HER ANSWERS, ask questions. If she asks about you ... tell her what blows your hair back in a non-bragging sort of way. It's not all that hard!

Carl.

Alright, sounds easy enough. Thanks
    Last edited by Cr4zyIns4ne; 22-03-09 at 08:33 AM.