+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me!!!

I thought Fras was being rather nice about it all.

I would have been worse.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Me too. She's lucky he got here first.

PolyAnna, you're a sneak and a whiner. Spend some time being single before you spend any more time involving yourself with men. Jadelil gave you some excellent advice, and I hope you'll listen to it.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had to be at work this morning so I skipped the bickering and went straight to the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PollyAnna011 View Post
    Hi there!

My problem is, that i am in a relationship of 3 years now. I really do love hm so very much, but things have always been difficult. I dont have any friends anymore, and he is extremely jealous! He has told me that he doesnt want to talk about marriage or moving in together etc coz he's not ready!

Now, recently, i started chatting secretively to a very old friend that i last saw about 4 years ago, and we are really starting to like each other, and he wants m eto break up with my bf, so we can be together.

I am just not sure what to do. Do i give up a 3 yr relationship that ive worked so hard on, for something that may not work? Or do i take the leap, and maybe find th ehappiness that i deserve? the other guy is the type who wants marriage and kids etc...

I know that its easy to say, you need to listen ti you heart, make up your mind etc, but please dont say those things to me, i know all of that!

I am looking for people who have had these kinds of experiences, to tell me what they did, or someone who can give me their opinion on my situation, or who is interested in asking insightful questions, then listening, and then giving me their opinion.

Thanks!!!
    The bottom line is, are you happy with this guy your with?

That's all that matters. YOU have to be happy. If YOUR not happy then its not going to go anywhere. You can't be in denial about your relationship.

You can use your 3 year relationship as experience for something better coming down the line. Maybe its this guy that is asking you to dump him.

Be careful with his jealousy. If he is unpredictable and might do something STUPID if you break up with him then be VERY careful.

Its all about happiness. You have to be happy.

If you think this new guy might make you happy, then go with him.

Is this guy your with making you happy?

Wow... If your relationship is this high school-ish I hope it ends. For both of your sake.

Thank you alovehangoverr... that was really great advice, and i was actually speaking to the other guy this morning, and he said the same thing to me, as he has been in my situation before. I really do appreciate your insight into my problem, and i have already realised that i am not happy in my relationship, and need to het out, to make myself happy again first, before i can move on! i really do love him, but it is just not meant to be!

To all the rest of you, who dont really give a crap about helping people, as is obvious by your rude comments, and useless "advice", good luck to you all, and im sure that being cynical and nasty will get you really far in life!

Im outta here, as I got what I came for, from the decent people!

By the way, i might have problems, and need advice, and hell, I have gotten up to my fair share of crap, but here is a little advice to al you Super Moderators who think you are so great:

>> Decent women dont like men who are bastards, and decent men are turned off by women who are bitches!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by PollyAnna011 View Post
    but here is a little advice to al you Super Moderators who think you are so great:
    You, Missy, are not in the position to give any advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12