+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!

Help!!

my ex and i have been seperated almost 2 years now we have 3 kids we talk almost daily she says she wants to get back togethere but we are never able to spend anytime togethere what does this mean?

She wants to get re-married, then divorce you

so she can take everything again
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

we were never married at all but we have had long talks and she has even recently said that she loves me more than anything in this world do i have a chance to get her back or should i just wash my hands?

Quote Originally Posted by inabadplace View Post
    we were never married at all but we have had long talks and she has even recently said that she loves me more than anything in this world do i have a chance to get her back or should i just wash my hands?
    Honestly? I'd wash my hands. If she was seperated from you for 2 years and didn't have this "revelation," I'd wonder what brought it about. There's a good chance the culprit is numerous failed relationship attempts or just plain loneliness.. both of which are not a valid reason for returning to a past relationship you abandonded for 2 years.

Why did the initial separation occur?

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    Honestly? I'd wash my hands. If she was seperated from you for 2 years and didn't have this "revelation," I'd wonder what brought it about. There's a good chance the culprit is numerous failed relationship attempts or just plain loneliness.. both of which are not a valid reason for returning to a past relationship you abandonded for 2 years.

Why did the initial separation occur?
    it was a combation of many things but durning this time she was seeing somebody else but up here with me everyother day honestly the biggest reason was i put my friends before her and didnt know what i had snd i kick myself in the butt everyday 4 that