+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why do guys who fight all the time get hott girlfriends?

Well I seem to get girls fine, regardless..
    I'm a 'nice guy'.. But I always seem to get those types of girls.. Heh, probably cause i'm quite shallow when it comes to looks.. (Yep, I know I am..) But they do have to have personality too of course.

Anyway.. I've had a few girls say that I'm the nicest boyfriend they've ever had.. Haha, go figure.. Since theyve been dating 'hard kunts' all the time..

I guess girls like a sense of adventure, or maybe they think they can change those types of guys.. But hmm.. They could be insecure and have self-esteem issues though..
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

i have a friend who always seems to be dating an @$$hole. she keeps saying that she wants a nice guy but keeps passing them up because every one she meets is not her type. so after awhile she freaks out thinking she'll always be alone and picks the next idiot that likes her. always seems to be a jerk. and on those rare moments she is dating a nice guy she dumps him for the stupidest reason. i think she dumped one guy because he couldnt see her everyday because he live in the next town over. and she wonders wont set her up with anyone... she dating another one of my friends right. and he's a geek so i dont know how long that's gonna last because. geek aint normally her 'type.' he a cool geek but still a geek. thats why were friends. she keeps telling i'm not a geek because i dont think she's figure out that i like that title.

either way types are crap. and there are really stupid girls out there that are looking for the prefect guy but end up with jerks because the hate to be alone. may i point out i've known my friend since she was 16 and now she 18 and has always been like this.
    Last edited by somethingelse; 28-03-09 at 11:47 AM.

i dont know y ppl keep saying there is something wrong with them just cause they like those kind of guys.

its just theyr preference, every1s different and every1 likes different things such as music, movies, and well the partners theyr atracted to.

some women like tall men, others like smaller men, others like larger men and others like strong or skiny men, dosnt mean anything is wrong with them.

Quote Originally Posted by lightwhite View Post
    i dont know y ppl keep saying there is something wrong with them just cause they like those kind of guys.

its just theyr preference, every1s different and every1 likes different things....

And others like men who devalue them, tear them down emotionally and mentally, and turn them into a basket case.... just another preference?

Sorry, that goes against self-preservation... particularly preservation of self-respect and ego. A 'preference' should not be harmful to the person who desires it... If it is harmful then it's not a 'preference'... rather it's a sign of desperation on some level.
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 28-03-09 at 08:13 AM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    And others like men who devalue them, tear them down emotionally and mentally, and turn them into a basket case.... just another preference?

Sorry, that goes against self-preservation... particularly preservation of self-respect and ego. A 'preference' should not be harmful to the person who desires it... If it is harmful then it's not a 'preference'... rather it's a sign of desperation on some level.
    we arnt talking about guys who devalue them and tear them down emotionally we are talking about guys who drink alot and like to get into fights. that doesnt mean that they devalue them so it really has nothing to do with self respect and ego

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12