+ Follow This Topic

Thread: plz help me

plz help me

ok i like this guy and i told him this but then he tells me that he likes his best friend who is a gurl and b4 he told me he didnt like ne1 so now im all confused..can ne1 help

There are three possibilities to this in my opinion:
    1. He doesn't like you and he's giving you an excuse.
    2. He doesn't like you and he's telling you that he actually likes someone else (but only started liking her recently)
    3. He isn't sure whether or not he likes you and he's not ready to commit to a relationship yet.

It doesn't really matter which case it is. Just play things cool and let things take their course. Treat him as you would any other guy for now. I don't think you want to lose him as a friend right?

Quote Originally Posted by ditzeblonde1188
    ok i like this guy and i told him this but then he tells me that he likes his best friend who is a gurl and b4 he told me he didnt like ne1 so now im all confused..can ne1 help
    find another dick

u will win him don't wory just be nice with him ok

Las Vegas based Nationwide Online Florist
    Sometimes what people say is not exactly what they mean but if you like him and you really really want to date him, get to know him, just hang out.

If there is anything there it will happen and if there isnt then better to be friends and have someone 75% that you really really like than to have 0% of anthing at all.

Could be a bf or could be the start of a really special relationship as friends.

Cyberken
    [URL=http://www.800iloveyou.com]1-800-I-LOVE-YOU[/URL]
    Nationwide Teleflora Florist
    http://www.800iloveyou.com

i hate men that use petty excuses to get rid of women, COWARDS