+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Questions to ask women.

Questions to ask women.

So me and this girl have been getting along real well for the past two weeks. Out of nowhere she tells me I'm not trying hard enough to get to know her.

So what questions would you want to be asked from a guy, besides the obvious ones. She enjoys questions where she can tell a friggin story for the answer, so I would like to avoid one liners.

Thanks in advance.

Oy...a story teller.

Ask her what the funniest thing that she ever saw/experienced was.

you have to be kidding me! well, ask her what she thinks about quantum mechanics, and when she says 'huh?', that is when you spew a whole bunch of bs of protons and electrons, and why you think the universe is coming to an end very soon...

after the conversation, she will probably not want to talk to you again, which is a good thing. move on, and find someone who seems a little more 'easy going'.

i can't believe she said you're not trying hard enough! lol, sorry but there is just something funny about that. i'm not sure the context of it, so i could be wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by RSK View Post
    you have to be kidding me! well, ask her what she thinks about quantum mechanics, and when she says 'huh?', that is when you spew a whole bunch of bs of protons and electrons, and why you think the universe is coming to an end very soon...

after the conversation, she will probably not want to talk to you again, which is a good thing. move on, and find someone who seems a little more 'easy going'.
    HA, this is great. I agree with what they said. In order to really get to know someone, you have to hangout with them and let it happen naturally. Communication is good, too, but you don't really share in on the experience with them on a day to day basis just through a question/answer convo.

Seriously?

Getting to know someone isn't an interview process-- you shouldn't have a list of questions ready to ask just to please her.. it has to happen naturally.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aren't you making any effort to converse with her? What DO you talk about when you are together?

Anyway, try these.

[url]http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976750986[/url]