+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she just using me??

Is she just using me??

My ex and I broke up about 7 months ago, I tried to get her back and failed, we did emailed each other here and there but never met in during these 6 months.

about a month ago, she emailed me and asked me to be her real estate agent and search for a house. I said yes and have been showing her houses every sunday since. I might have been too aggressive on help her with everything, she emailed me last week and said that I should not spend too much of my personal time to help her other than look for a home.

So I told we need to sit down and talk and we did. I told her that I am still in love with her and understand it is not the right time for us to be back with each other. Her respond was, she only sees me a friend now and we cannot get back together. She also asked me that, if she has a new boyfriend, can we still be friends? I said if the guy is better than me then yes if not, she is such BS.

And now I am still her agent and will show her some other homes this coming Sunday. Question I have is that, is she just using me?? Or she truly just wants to be friends but she kept on telling me that if I still have feelings for her, then we should not keep any sort of contact.... I dont know what she is thinking... Plz help...

You're an idiot. Recommend someone else to help her that you know in the real estate industry and trust to do right by her. She already has a boyfriend, and you're not getting back with her.

Pull your head out of your ass, stop being her doormat, and move on with your life professionally and personally.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by dctuit View Post
    But also love to make people love more than life, love life more

Love does not always give people the happiness, that it will do when they suffer.
    Yay! More spam!
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Hey Big Bear, sorry to hear your relationship didn't work out. I'd not be friends with her at this point. It will probably only hurt you to keep helping her like this.

I'd tell her to find another real estate agent and cut ties with her. As alot of people here will attest to, it's just not a wise move to be friends with an ex you still have feelings for.

Is she using you? Yes, most likely. Don't let her.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I don't see how this is healthy for you. She doesn't feel the same way anymore so the best thing to do is to cut ties and move on. I'm sure you can do better

Get someone else to take over your position as her real estate agent.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Didn't I say that already?

Thanks for all your replies.... I think tomorrow will be the last time I see her at least for a while....

I understand she only sees me as friends now and there is no way we can get back like before...

I will ask her to find someone else to help her tomorrow... I need to make a clean cut... I know I am hurting myself...

thanks.

BigBear, it is for the best - you may not see it now, but you will. Keep yourself busy - that works for me!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!