+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there a way...?

Is there a way...?

Is there a way that you can make a woman fall in love with you? I know it's a strange question, but I was just wondering.
    Like if you were really nice to a girl before, and she saw you just as a friend, and then if you start acting cold to her, like not to talk to her like before, but really less, just answer questions to her, not being clingy etc. Does that work? If not what are the other ways (if there are ways).

P.S. By "making a woman fall in love with you" I don't mean falling hard for someone, just a little at least, you know.

Girls do have a tendency to "chase" you if you have a lot of contact with them and then cut that contact off. However, I think it's mostly because they're like: "what happened?" and not necessarily a fact that they're falling in love with you.

But sometimes it works and if you stay quiet they will keep trying to figure out what is going on and might try to reveal some things to try and reel you in.

So I should stop talking to her too much etc.? Sounds easy, but what if that girl is your best friend, and you are her best friend, and then one day you told her that you are in love with her. So if she knows that you are in love with her, does it help then?

Another question; What do you think is better?:

1. Tell her that you are not in love with her anymore
    2. Just don't talk to her about it anymore
    3. Keep telling her that you love her

Yeah, get a ****load of money. You will have them literally chasing after you.

Yeah I know that LOL
    Funny from you to say that, because I could swear that the girl I love more then anything in the world would rather choose money then love.

Then you are in love with the wrong woman, dude. Get yourself a woman who cares about love.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    women don't care about love, unless they are financially stable.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

That can't be totally true, right?