+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would you date a slightly overweight girl?

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyCereal View Post
    I don't care what the number on the scale is, as long as it looks good in the mirror.

To be honest, though, 154lbs is NOT fat, unless you are like 4 feet tall...

I reckon you should stick to the first idea! It's hard to tell either way. 154lbs could look rather fat on a woman of average height, or it could not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    If you're only a few pounds overweight in comparison to the half-starved women magazines foist on everyone you've got little to worry about. Any guy that would turn a woman down for not being a stick thin freak is a guy any intelligent woman wouldn't want in the first place.
    You've gone to a ridiculous extreme there - as the OP keeps saying, this dude is used to athletic "fit" gym types, or as she last put it "fitness instructors".
    Involving the type of figure you described in your post there might confuse new posters as to what is actually the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by fthog View Post
    I reckon you should stick to the first idea! It's hard to tell either way. 154lbs could look rather fat on a woman of average height, or it could not.
    Both things I said were designed to complement each other. I personally don't care what the scale says, as long as it looks good on the girl. However, if she just has to look at the number, 154lb probably wouldn't look too bad unless the girl is like 4 feet tall or something.

Why do you want a guy that is so wrapped up in looks that he practically measures body fat percentage when looking at prospective girls to date? That's just weird.

There are plenty of guys out there that love women with a little extra meat on their bones and there are also guys that won't constantly put down the women they do not find attractive.

Also, I don't know if this helps at all, but as a dancer and a naturally thin woman, I have often wished for a few extra pounds in certain places. All the guys that I know prefer women that tend to be heavier or at least curvy. It's not normal for a woman to not have at least a little jiggle, after all!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkscorpion View Post

Also, I don't know if this helps at all, but as a dancer and a naturally thin woman, I have often wished for a few extra pounds in certain places.
    Funny you should mention that. One of my sisters tends to be a little underweight, and she's often said the same. She can't stand seeing all the bones just under the skin.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456