+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Old best friend still trying to talk to my girlfriend.

Old best friend still trying to talk to my girlfriend.

So if you guys have been stalking me, which you probably can, you can see my entire relationship coming together on Love Forum... Basically now, I told my girlfriend that neither of us should be talking to this one kid because frankly he was trying to make us break up. She agreed and has been ignoring him, as I. One morning when he was went up to ask my friend I was walking with a question, she walked in and saw, and started crying. I comforted her and she asked why I was hanging out with him, and I said that my friends are his friends, but I'm definetely not his friend. So today I am talking to her best friend (who happens to be one of my best friends who is a girl) and she says that my girlfriend is still emailing him. I ask her why, and I'm pissed off. She says that he keeps bugging her and forwards a few emails to me. He's basically saying "Why do you keep hanging around him?" and "So you're ignoring me now?" and stuff. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like her, I mean, he's called her fat before and stuff but I don't know. He's a real flirt though, and he usually does this, and maybe he's trying to make me mad. I don't know really.

He deserves a smack.
    Whatever you do don't get annoyed at her for still emailing her, a little dissapointed, ok. It's good she forwarded the emails to you, shows trust. But if you get angry it is playing into that guy's hands.

Maybe if you get her to send an angry email to him.
    'I don't care what you think, f*** off and stop emailing me'
    Then, just get her to not reply? If she would be so kind.
    Seems to me if she replies it is fueling a fire, if she just goes cold turkey hed lay off.

Sounds like a competition thing for him.

Best to remove yourself completely, because he's no competition whatsoever.

If she engages him, then she's not at your game level and you move on for greener, lusher, more sexua...

sorry...

Got away with myself there.

Anyway, keep an eye on it by all means... but remain aloof.

She's either with you or she isn't.