+ Follow This Topic

Thread: convinced he doesnt want me... :(

convinced he doesnt want me... :(

So me and my bofriend have been together 2 1/2 weve broken up a few times.. but still were friends and close.. everything has been perfect between us other then the fact that he doesnt want to be intament with me.. we used to be but now its i=like doesnt even wanna kiss me or anything.. ive told him many of times that it hurts me and hes given me every excuse in the book.. im not asking we bang every second of everyday.. just maybe we could make out once in a while.. its like everytime we kiss or something he has to say "oh im soo tired" or "my sstomach hurts" so ill get the hint 'were not having sex or whatever'.. he works hard, and i understand he doesnt have a lot of energy when he gets home, which is fine, but on the weekends i expect something! it really breaks my heart.. i knw hes not cheating and i know he really does care about me, because he always makes me things at work and tells me he loves me, and stuff, and i sooo appriciate it.. i just dont understand how at 20 years old he has NO sex drive at all.
    some one give me advice on what i should do..and why the hell this is happening.

Talk to him about it. Ask him how he feels about you. Let him know how you feel, make him listen to you and don't put up with his lame excuses. If he still can't see how much it's affecting you then leave him. Maybe he will understand then.
    -Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon-.
    -Stand up for what is right. Even if you're standing up alone-.
    -People put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down-.

Not being intimate is a serious issue.

Why have you broken up before?

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    At 20 years old your boyfriends hormones are still in overdrive and if he doesn't want to even kiss you I would venture to guess he's no longer interested in you. (sorry)

If I were you I'd prepare yourself for the distinct possibly that your relationship is over. Either way I hope everything works our for the best.

i have told him and cried and all that shit.. i mean he works his ass off, which i understand.. and i know hes really tired but i mean alll the time?

If I were you I'd prepare yourself for the distinct possibly that your relationship is over. Either way I hope everything works our for the best.[/QUOTE]

see, i would believe this, but i mean when we broke up, he was still always there and still wanted to be with me, and he tries soo hard to show that he cares about me.. its just the intamicy. like when hes at work he makes me things and he hangs out with me everynight after work and on the weekends.. and its not like he akward when we hangout.. we have so much fun together!.

i broke up with him because i was stupid and going threw so much shit... when i ask him the only responce i get that i dont consider bull shit is "he hates when i argue with him, and hes afraid i might break up with him again so hes hesitant on getting really close.. which i understand to some degree... what do you think??

in all seriousness he could be gay. no way to tell unless you know him though

Hes devoting a lot of time into his work it sounds like. If i were him i would need something to get my mind of it then just regular sex. If you tried to spice it up? It might do the trick

wow your the dummies broad i swear he obviouslly cares deeply about you. maybe intimicy isint hes ****ing thing your all the same

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At 20, you two should be humping all over each other.

Something isn't right, and I wouldn't say its you. Suggest he talk to a doc.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh