+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should i do???

Thanks guys. Another problem has arisen. Fews days back i revealed her that i was from her work space. She started asking me all kinds of questions to know about me. But i played it safe.
    Then i told her that i knew all about her. I told her that i knew she once had a boyfriend. To which she got angered and told me that he is still there. I told her that she was lying coz i knew that her boyfriend had dejected her. She replied that she had the second one. I knew she was lying. After all those heated conversations she thanked me for what i thought about her and told me not to mail me back.

Back to work space she told her team mates about all our conversations.
    Then her team leader mailed me politely saying that there was a serious problem and told me to stop playing games.
    Even though i knew that the guy who mailed me was her team leader i mailed her asking did she knew this guy. Initially she rejected it but later on she accepted it saying that yes the guy was her team leader. And she had to report to him coz i had a troubled her a lot. She blamed me that though i knew a lot about her i was not revealing me identity to her.
    And told me once again to stop mailing her.

I mailed her back her that i was kidding and i am not from her workspace.

Now guys i know i have committed a blunder. Now please tell me what should i do?? coz its very difficult to imagine a life without her.

should i wait for few days or should i wait for a month or should i kill this character and start fresh???

Kindly reply.

Wow, that is really, really creepy.

Kill the character. Don't even bother with this girl. Sooner or later it will come up that you are the creep who sent her these ridiculous emails and lied to her while revealing your identity for God knows what reason. And that won't be good.

Can you please answer one question?

What was the point in the emails? What did you hope to gain by interacting with her anonymously?

Leave her alone.

You are now a certified CREEP to her.

Sending anonymous gifts was a "blunder," following it up with anonymous emails where you refuse to reveal your identity and instead reveal you know PERSONAL INFORMATION like a STALKER was just plain ridiculous.

She had to report you to her team leader because you were that creepy to her. You claiming after "oh I'm not from your workplace," just makes it seem like you're trying to save your ass if it actually becomes a bigger issue.

Seriously, your best bet right now is to just end this completely. You've ruined any potential chance with this girl. Even if you did approach her in a different way and became her friend/something more and she found out about this you would seriously look like an even BIGGER creep.

I thought that through mails i would later reveal who actually this guy was.

So have i lost the whole thing??

I guess there must some simple solution to this simple problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12