+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he really into me?

Is he really into me?

I have been seeing this guy on and off for a little over a year. We never had any issues minor things, the on and off is because we mutually decided before anything that we both didn't want a relationship. Any how, almost a year later I am confused by his actions, does he have feelings for me after all? He stopped talking to me for a little over a week. Yes I did ask him, and he said he is, but you can only convince and iddiot the sky is green when their looking at it and can clearly see it's blue. The only significant thing that has happend is that I told him recently, that we can't be intamit anymore, that I enjoyed everything we shared but we have been talking for almost a year and I didn't expect that, and that I liked him more then I wanted to. But why not talk to me? Ne way, now that he is talking to me, I don't know either he's over it, likes me too, or is waiting to get me where it hurts. Our relationship feels just like the good ole days (not that it was bad) joking around acting silly and sometimes just plain ole stupid. This is even AFTER I said I liked him, which previously, before we got too serious he said if he even thought I was catching feelings he would disown me!! Lol. if anyone can give me some insight, looking for male point of view, but all opinions are welcomed.
    Last edited by Addicted; 22-05-09 at 11:12 PM.
    "Regardless, at the end of the day it will always be; what it is."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds to me like he's teasing you. I think he's into you, because he's definitely flirting.

Well we have gone way past flirting to back to flirting and to be honest this is one of my best relationships and it's not even a committed one or anything. No pressure, no demands, just the basics what you would expect from a friend. The fact that it's not comitted, we both can just walk away (usually me) and come back, and it's like we just pick up where we left off, like nothing ever happen. I love it, but wondering if i'm looking too deep into it. This is my first relationship like this, I'm ususally in comitted long term relationships, so ultimately I would want more then casual encounters, but I don't want to make the situation awkward, by asking for more then he's willing to give. I mean, he knows I like him and probably knew all along, but now that it's official wouldn't he make the first move if he's truely interestead in something more? I mean with guys, do you have to actually like someone to be intamite with them, not initially but after for things to continue, or it doesn't matter as long as you get the goodies?
    Last edited by Addicted; 23-05-09 at 02:02 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im sorry im not a male but i hang around them all the time, i love them and i see no one has answered for you so i will he liked you at one time and because you said you didnt want anything serious he let it go. men easily change their emotions and often direct them somewhere else now that this has happened its best that you talk to him however since you are no longer intimate he is literally waiting for when you will become intimate again because thats what you had at first thats what he wants now he is not interested in anything more with you sorry thats why he stopped calling for that week i really hope this helps this is just my opinion you never know some men are different but i can tell you that they ALL HATE CHANGE.
    Last edited by happy75216; 23-05-09 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happy75216 View Post
    im sorry im not a male but i hang around them all the time, i love them and i see no one has answered for you so i will he liked you at one time and because you said you didnt want anything serious he let it go. men easily change their emotions and often direct them somewhere else now that this has happened its best that you talk to him however since you are no longer intimate he is literally waiting for when you will become intimate again because thats what you had at first thats what he wants now he is not interested in anything more with you sorry thats why he stopped calling for that week i really hope this helps this is just my opinion you never know some men are different but i can tell you that they ALL HATE CHANGE.
    Thanks for the reply. We did'nt start out like that. We met and hit it off quit easily at least a year before we (well at least I) even thought of taking it to the next level. After that we did the dating thing for a bit and I took it there. Once again I could be over looking but I think he stopped talking to me because he was hurt, especially since it came almost immediately after our encounter (When he's mad he usually gives me the silent like treatment.). And we were still around each other during that week just not talking like that. Other then that I'm not too sure how he feels, I'm only assuming. I think people as a whole, in general, hate change. In general it's cool, just curious if he really does have feelings.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh well thats great, and no problem and the best thing to do is just ask
    youtube.com/happy75216

Basically, if he's not committed, let it go. If you didn't want commitment, you wouldn't be reading into this so deeply.
    The fact that you're even on here asking this question signifies to me that this situation is already awkward. You should never be scared of asking a guy to take it to the next level. You control how far this relationship goes, and yes, most guys will take the goodies and avoid commitment if they can get away with it. It is the nature of a man to spread his seed to as many women as possible.
    What you need to do is simple, ask him.
    Ask him if he wants to take it further, and if not, pretend you are a man and move on. Stop wasting time and energy in someone who refuses to be clear with you.
    Honestly, the way I see it, if he was into you, you would already be in a relationship. For sure, if he's really into you, he won't let you walk away without putting up a fight. If he does, I suggest you take the opportunity.

Get a Clue...

You need to do several things...

1. Learn how to spell...
    2. Get a life...
    3. Get a guy who actually likes you OR learn to like yourself

and in case you haven't got it yet... he's just not that into you... actually he's not into you at all, just your p*ssy