+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Some Help

Need Some Help

Howdy gang,

It's been a while since I've posted, but love just hasn't been happening for me. No big deal until a couple months ago. I met this girl whose mother passed a year ago next weekend and she's been leaning on me for support...kind of. We hang out and if she needs to talk, she talks...and if she doesn't no big deal. We normally text a lot, but lately when I text her I get a half arsed response kind of like she doesn't want to talk to me.

She's going to be at a party I'm going to next weekend. Should I just keep my distance?
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Well, how badly do you want her? Is she just "Miss Right Now" to you? If so, I'd say scrap it-it seems like she's not really into it and you could be spending your efforts better elsewhere.

If you do really want her, pursue her. Don't back off, since you're the only think keeping it going as it is.
    Spammer Spanker

if she is greavin leave her 2 it and b a gd m8 if it leads 2 sum then so b it bt dnt push her x

It's never been romantic between the two of us. Just friendly and she normally lights up like the fourth of July when she sees me and lord knows she likes to tease me. Maybe she's just going through a lot right now?

I'm just going to ignore her at the party and see what happens.
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch