+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i let her back in?

should i let her back in?

Hey,
    sorry for the long post!!
    since this is a relationship advice question there's obviously a lot of backstory that would take too long to bring up on this (unless asked for) so just gonna keep it quick & to the main points.
    I was going out with a girl for a year or so, been broken up the same amount now and she's trying to get in touch with me. It was a pretty much perfect relationship, both on the same wave with everything, things couldn't have been better, felt like real love-for awhile anyway.
    The break up though was over her cheating on me, only went as far as kissing but it was 3 times with 3 different people, one was a guy where they used each other for sex when single and he always would try it on with her if she was single or not, another was a girl, my ex who simply put would do anything she could to ruin anything that had me happy.
    There was a month or so afterwards of being upset alot, for both of us, over what could've & should've been. After this time i still wanted to reconcile but she was along the lines of 'one day' so i decided to cut ties to start getting over it & her. Every so often i would get an IM from her or a txt just sayin hey or how are you-general chit chat openings that i never replied to. But they became more frequent and she seems interested in meeting up to talk, about what i don't exactly know, i assume to be friends or maybe more or to even just clear her conscience.
    Any ideas what she's up to-or suggestions of what to do next because i am stuck! Good bit of confusion is because i don't know what i want out of it exactly.
    Any ideas?

If she doesn't make you happy.. the answer should be obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If she's given you no indication that things will be different, you should steer clear.
    Spammer Spanker