+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how is your first kiss?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I remember mine.I was 13, summer ,visiting my old aunt .There was a guy 5 y older than me,but my size I remember feeling dizzy and so
    But my 'bf' cheated on me while a party on the end of my visit. When I came back home(it was about 1000km distance) I got news that he made this girl from party...pregnant Now he's a father of a nice 6 yo boy lol .
    No,no I didn't sexed him,sex was a mistery for me then

PS. I was talking about french kiss. First kiss on lips I got already few years earlier
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 29-05-09 at 06:39 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Most first kisses completely suck and leave both parties wondering wtf just happened. But it doesn't have to be that way. A kiss is a just a way of expressing how much we like/love someone. My motto is;
    Go with the flow.

My first kiss was electrifying. My girlfriend at the time was short-haired brunette on the college track team. She was kind of a tough gal and yet shy about kissing. So, it was literally months of her coming by my dorm room to talk for hours or we'd walk around campus in the evening. So, the tension was mounting.

Then, one day on her way out the door of my room, at the end of one our long rap sessions, she turned and came back in and said, "Do you want to kiss me?"

It was great, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I couldn't study for the rest of the evening, just sort of stared blankly at the books and had a grin on my face. It was a nice. It was innocent. It was nice that it was innocent. Made it more special.

I was 18 we were in a bar. I decided I wanted to kiss someone so I grabbed her ass and she kissed me.

Never saw her again, don't know her name.

The end.

My first kiss was actually when i was 4. lol.. My first french kiss (which I consider my first real kiss) was when I was 13.. and I was so excited. lol... It wasn't like something you see in the movies, and I probably wasn't that good, but it was really exciting nonetheless.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

me and my SO were both 18ish, and we were at the movies. it happened it was bad.

i think it got way better over time
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

crazylovebug Guest
    Neat thread. Still waiting for my first real kiss...I say real because everyone has been kissed by their mother, haha. But I am sure it will be good when it does eventually happen.

Mine was on valentine day from a guy two years younger and he said oh btw i got one last gift for you and leaned over and kissed me softly about 2 sec. but nice and sweet.

I was 3 when I had my first kiss, no lie. But I didn't have my first french kiss until I was 13. It was kind of sloppy but at the time I thought I was terrific. lol.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My first kiss was like a jolt of electricity. I can't really explain why. I had no particular feelings for the girl. Now when I kiss it's nothing. Just lips awkwardly mashed against lips.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Mine was actually yesterday... I am 21 and it has taken me awhile to break out of my shell. I met the most amazing person recently and we went out on our first date last night. We ended up making out for a long time..was amazing!

mine was crap

HI!...
    Im zacx!
    I can say that once you have your first kiss you didn't forget that!specially if the one who gave you that kiss is the one you love...
    [url=http://www.yourspecialdiamond.com/]Princess Cut Engagement Rings[/url]

Mine was completely random and ill-timed, and awkward, but sparks flew. I was 17 when I had mine. Yikes! I recommend to people that haven't had their first kiss to get it before then lol. Basically, I was like I want more, smooch smooch.

my first kiss was in 12 years, it's was great

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast