+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she interested or not?????

is she interested or not?????

every saturday for the past few years i take my grandad shopping and 3 months ago a new till cashier(laura)started working there.when ever she served me we always talk about what shes doing at college and what she hopes to do in the future and family etc.i always make sure i get served by her and this week when i went there was an elderly lady in front of me who had forgotten an item and i said to her(laura)that i would go and fetch it for her and she said 'i dont want you to go anywhere' and emphasised anywhere and when we were talking after i told her how i look after ill relatives and she said 'its good to know that people can rely on you'.now be honest as i have goten it wrong several times.does this sound like she was flirting and interested or something else?????

Well, there isn't much information to state anything firm here but I would suggest you keep visiting this mall/whatever.

try to get her number. It is fairly easy to mistake anything a paid-to-be-nice person like laura can say or do.

She smiles, but it might not be coz she likes you; it might be coz she is paid to do so.

I don't know what " I don't want you to go anywhere" would mean but just keep talking, look deep into her eyes when you talk. Hold that contact for 75% of the time and ensure that you pick her number up.

'da best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Get That Girl, Boy!
    Dating tips, Male Phsyche Reconditioning, Sex and Relationships

your signature has been mutilated by misombra.

you're welcome.

From what you told us in your post, there seems to be good vibes between you and her. To really make you feel better about what she's thinking in her head, just ask her out the next time you go to her till. That will answer your question. She might say OH I have a bf and then there's your answer. If she gives her number, go out with her and bring this relationship even deeper.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]