+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advice. PLEASE!

I need some advice. PLEASE!

sorry, but due to the circumstances, i am editing the message away in hopes of no one finding it and the message causing problems
    Last edited by james1991; 22-06-09 at 05:24 PM. Reason: look in text

My advice is to wait. She just broke up.

Now she needs time to get over that breakup.

Do the right thing, give her the time and space she needs to deal with the breakup and heal the wounds.

Otherwise you may become stuck in a scenario where you'll be sitting between something called a rebound and a safety net.

It's NEVER a good idea to get romantically involved with someone who just broke up.

The best you can be right now is a friend, nothing else. Even better would be if you simply do not get involved with her for a least 2 to 3 months.

The worst you can do is jump onto this and go into a romantic relation with her.

Take it or leave it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-----------
    Last edited by james1991; 22-06-09 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by james1991 View Post
    *sigh* thanks for the advice. but, just as i was reading over facebook, she apparently just talked things out with him and they are back together.. i guess it's a good thing i didn't act. well, goodnight i guess
    Point made and point confirmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BTW, my crystal ball tells me that in the foreseeable future this gall will go through a series of breakups and reconciliations, till eventually some knight in shining armor will come to her rescue and give her the romantic love she's craving for and not receiving with her soon to be ex.

The lad will declare his undying love to her and she'll be charmed away till her self esteem has been restored to her previous levels, at which point she'll drop the poor SOB like a rock, while stabbing him in the heart with a double edged sword by projecting all the anger and resentment for her ex onto him.

The poor guy won't know what's happening, cling on to her as if his life depended on it, while she'll continue the cruel emotional torture by playing him like a little fish on a line, reeling him in, then letting him go again, further exhausting his emotional capabilities, while meanwhile searching for her next victim.

Eventually she'll cut lose the fishing line and the lad will drown in his self created misery, contemplating suicide and wondering for the rest of his life what he did wrong.

He'll carry this resentment with him for the rest of his life and is bound to treat women with a large amount of disrespect due to his failure to understand that he was used and abused.

And so the cycle is being carried on, from generation to generation.

To all the immature galls out there: sorry to let out your dirty little secrets, rest assured they don't work with mature guys who have some self respect and a feeling of self worth. They’ll dump you like a rock.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 22-06-09 at 06:13 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by james1991 View Post
    sorry, but due to the circumstances, i am editing the message away in hopes of no one finding it and the message causing problems
    Just delete the thread you created. No biggie. That'll erase everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]