+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are there any decent guys out there?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    George, all I can say is that GW Bush was ugly and dumb. It didn't stop him from getting married and becoming the most retarded US president the world has ever seen.

If he can, surely you can too.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    George, all I can say is that GW Bush was ugly and dumb. It didn't stop him from getting married and becoming the most retarded US president the world has ever seen.

If he can, surely you can too.
    EDIT - Howard Stern, Andrew Upton, Billy Joel... lots of examples of ugly guys who get women. You just aren't making yourself attractive. Know what a bowerbird is?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii2D9Bd5OoE"]YouTube - bowerbird courtship[/ame]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by crazylovebug View Post

Also please don't infer that fat girls are automatically ugly and not worth having. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and I think you need to start seeing that in yourself first.
    No word of a lie. Fat girls really go off in the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    No word of a lie. Fat girls really go off in the sack.
    Shut up retard.

No they don't, they're like whales. And they have fat in the way of their vagina's. The thinner the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Maybe I do need to adjust my attitude towards life in that I need to become less upset about things.

However that doesn't change the fact that

a) Republicans are assholes.
    b) Girls don't like me
    c) A lot of girls are sluts, bitches and just a shallow as men.
    d) Women make it damned hard to form a relationship with because they can basically get a lot of choice.

I can go be positive and nothing will change.

Rmember I wasn't always such as jerk...
    Not all republicans are assholes.
    You don't know whether or not girls don't like you.
    Thinking this way about what women are or are not isn't going to get you very far in finding someone to date.
    Women actually don't get a lot of choice because they make up 52% of the world's population. There are fewer men, and even fewer men who are actually men rather than boys trapped in men's bodies who refuse to grow up.

Basically you have an attitude problem, emotional problems, and you're not going to find anyone worth dating until you fix your own damn self. You need to stop blaming other people, and your looks for your problem because really it's your shitty attitude about yourself and your life.

Women don't really like self deprecation. They find it pathetic.

Look at it this way, you have no chance at having a successful and good relationship with any woman you manage to date until you fix your shit.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Well I'm going to tell you are the hard and fast truth. Out of all these guys you have dated, maybe it hasn't been 100% of their fault.

Because if you think about it - you at least contributed 50% to each of those relationships.

So the real question maybe should be ... what is it that I'm doing to attract these kind of guys?

Now admittedly not all guys are like how you describe. In fact there are many decent, dateable and emotionally available men out there.

If however deep down "you" are emotionally unavailable, afraid of commitment and really only want something casual, then you will attract guys who match this profile to the T.

The good thing is, the power is in your hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hot Alpha Female
    [URL="http://www.hotalphafemale.blogspot.com"]Your Go-To Girl For Dating Advice[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by cairenn13 View Post
    Why do guys insist on using me then ditching me? Are there any decent guys out there who don't get off on hurting women. I'm not a slut; I don't act like one or dress like one so why do they treat me like one! There are plenty of women out there who are quite happy to sleep around for the fun of it so why aren't these guys hooking up with them? Instead they play cruel little mind games, making me think they really like me, want to be friends with me and all that, when all they want is to use me.

I have accepted that there are guys out there who only want a bit of fun, not a relationship, and they have the right to choose that way of life, but why do they always seem to prey on me, and lie to me about their true intentions? It makes me so angry!

Where the hell are all the nice guys ?!
    Hon, how long after you meet a guy do you have sex with him?

Quote Originally Posted by cairenn13 View Post
    Why do guys insist on using me then ditching me? Are there any decent guys out there who don't get off on hurting women. I'm not a slut; I don't act like one or dress like one so why do they treat me like one! There are plenty of women out there who are quite happy to sleep around for the fun of it so why aren't these guys hooking up with them? Instead they play cruel little mind games, making me think they really like me, want to be friends with me and all that, when all they want is to use me.

I have accepted that there are guys out there who only want a bit of fun, not a relationship, and they have the right to choose that way of life, but why do they always seem to prey on me, and lie to me about their true intentions? It makes me so angry!

Where the hell are all the nice guys ?!
    Hello sweet young girl! Honestly, after going through your post, i really pitied you. I am a young man, 24, who have also passed through such experiences from ladies.
    However, Its time to establish a good international relationship. Call me now on +2348072226578 or +2347063995085. You can also text me as that are my personal mobile numbers. Or send me a mail on [email]dorcaty22@gmail.com[/email]
    Love Regards.

^^ are you crazy or selling something?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

George - why shouldn't you date fat girls, or ugly girls, or fat, ugly girls? You are ugly aren't you? What mate value do you have that would make you entitled to a girl who isn't fat/ugly?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wonder if George isn't OV sometimes.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456