+ Follow This Topic

Thread: On the sly flirting. Share tactics!

On the sly flirting. Share tactics!

Say you know a girl, and you want her to like you, but she has another guy.
    You know there is potential for something between you two, so basically it is just.
    Or even if it's not just, how would you go about it?

Touching, is doable, but obviously not too much, it's gotta be something like, putting your hand on theirs, for a moment, then casually removing it but making them wish it was still there.

That sort of theme. Gimme your best.

Leave them alone.

I'm saying this as a guy who has friend girls who I would LOVE to be with if it wasn't for their bfs. BUT, I will never pursue anything with them because I wouldn't want anyone ever to leave their partner for me. It's just wrong. I would never trust them.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Leave them alone.

I'm saying this as a guy who has friend girls who I would LOVE to be with if it wasn't for their bfs. BUT, I will never pursue anything with them because I wouldn't want anyone ever to leave their partner for me. It's just wrong. I would never trust them.

gj
    me tooooooo

Don't touch them at all, if they have a bf then you are stepping on territory.. never a good idea. There is a reason she has a boyfriend and as long as she does.. you have no right. If you like the chick then wait till she is single or tell her how you feel and go from there.

If a dude ever touched my girl to try to make her like him.. I would have a hay day. Very disrespectful and a stupid idea, this thread is a perfect example of what not to do.

From a girl's perspective, it is flattering for a guy to chase after me even when I have a boyfriend. But I wouldn't actually respect him.

I doubt you'll find many people here who will cheer you on for trying to steal someone else's girl.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Okay... People are refusing to answer the question that you asked.

I do agree that you should not interfere with someone's relationship. I only recently began to understand and believe that "there are plenty more fish in the sea".

I can give you dating and flirting tips, but they should not be used to do this. As once you get the hang of it, you will not even want to do this, as you can find girls who have just as much to offer, and you won't have to do anything devious to do so. So just post back or message me if you want any of these tips and strategies.

However, if you did want to do that, you might want to look here. but seriously, it is wrong to interfere with peoples relationships. but the information is out there, and there is no point wasting it... Don't forget to thank me.

google "boyfriend destroyers" and go to the bristollair link...

Read through them, but I strongly advise you to understand the concepts and why they work, so that you can apply them in other areas of your life. Not to break people up.

I usually comment their clothing, try to say something witty, comment their earings and touch the tips of it just to break the touch barrier a little, and then leave and then I say what the hell was I thinking? And then I usually pace around a lot hating myself for being foolish.

Just try to resist the temptation. It's not a good thing to do. You will just end up hating yourself unless your messed up in the head. Go for single fishies, okay?
    Last edited by Raze; 23-07-09 at 03:58 AM.