+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by kjb View Post
    oh please....this is ridiculous.
    But it's TRUE!!! I guess not well known - yes, we are afraid of the silliest things sometimes, I can't even LOOK at bugs. And my girlfriend woke up her husband in the middle of last night: "Go see what is the noise!" It was a bird jumping on the windowsill. The man was a hero to his wife. I guess this weakness lets men be our supermen, lol! When it comes to serious stuff though, we are sometimes tougher then men! GO FIGURE!

I think my questions are answered... she just might have been trying it on, which does surprise me as didn't see it coming.... as said I don't cut the same figure I used too! LOL!

Ummm, those asking about my wife and this info... she was OK with it. We're married a loooong time and been through plenty of stuff together and have BIG trust and neither of us are particularly the jealous type. When we first met we both had jobs where we spent lots of time with customers and have both had what we called our "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" amongst our customer bases. Neither of us were at all interested in a relationship when we met due to nightmares in the past but realised we missed doing certain things by being single (take your minds outta the gutter!)...things like "there's an awesome Indian restaurant opened down the street, lets hook up for dinner Friday" doesn't go down well when it's Buzz your beer buddy... likewise "I'd love to spend a week in the Seychelles being pampered on the beach for this years vacation" doesn't go down well with the boys either! Ironically from our respective positions as confirmed singles we wound-up in love a married inside of a year! That was a decade ago and we've travelled the world togther, fought the bastards together, and now after 3 years of trying we've made a beautiful baby boy together.

I understand why some of you are seeing the "danger", but really, the question of whether or not I DO something about her was not my question ... I already have that answer! And it's "No"...

I was naive to think it was 100% harmless, her comments. Spooks on there own maybe, and burping on it's own as a comment too could be glossed over. Together seems now obvious she was drunkenly testing the waters, and of course I did the "right" thing, which was nothing.

I do need to be sensitive to this in future, however, and will be.

Now, in a few hours I have to take Ghost-girl out for an "incentive" lunch she won for outstanding sales last month. No-one panic... every manager does this on each team, we even have a discount card for the bill!

Again, big thanks for the email/HR suggestion. That was a goodie as although nothing happened at least it's on record.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gosh... This guy is a Troll, sad You didn`t notice his triple thread and the same answers
    I wazzzz here

Why is that Trolling? I asked the ladies, and I asked the guys...why then are there different places to post? The same kinda "final" answer is relevant on each thread.

Think positive of people, you'll be happier overall.

...and if you're a francophone how come you've spelt your own name wrong?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sponsopp48 View Post
    Why is that Trolling? I asked the ladies, and I asked the guys...why then are there different places to post? The same kinda "final" answer is relevant on each thread.

Think positive of people, you'll be happier overall.

...and if you're a francophone how come you've spelt your own name wrong?
    Because I did it when I wasn`t francophone

Doesn`t change the fact that You`re spamming the forum with the same 3 threads. Got it? And You even don`t try enough to write different posts,You just copy and paste them.
    I wazzzz here

Ummm... only for what was meant to be the last post, other than that it's original answers to specific threads.

FYI I also looked at trying to delete the gender based ones and use just the more general one...but don't seem to be able to do that.

Anywho, you're just being mean for the sake of it, I've found the answers I was looking for and am now just wondering how a 40-ish manager has gotten sucked into a message board during work hours. It's a bit addictive isn't it.

Now if you can delete the gender based threads pls go ahead, otherwise leave me alone you seem to have nothing to add and there's plenty of people on here looking for your kind of abuse.

kjb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenNickel22 View Post
    But it's TRUE!!! I guess not well known - yes, we are afraid of the silliest things sometimes, I can't even LOOK at bugs. And my girlfriend woke up her husband in the middle of last night: "Go see what is the noise!" It was a bird jumping on the windowsill. The man was a hero to his wife. I guess this weakness lets men be our supermen, lol! When it comes to serious stuff though, we are sometimes tougher then men! GO FIGURE!
    Ok, speak for yourself. I however am a woman that is not afraid of bugs, the dark, or noises at night. I dont feel the need to "act" like Im scared to make a man seem stronger. But whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that's fuking terrible.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm liking kjb's posts.

i think she lie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12