+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont know what i should do... HELP!

Dont know what i should do... HELP!

Hey guys...

First post here. Ive just fallen in love with this girl. I am 17 shes 16. Ive had a girlfriend before (3 months, we had sex every day) but i was never in love with her. But this girl is just... i dunno what to do.

Ive went to school with this girl for 1 year but we never really talked much. Only teased each other every day but never really talked. At that time i wasnt in love with her. Now i was at this party and she was there. She was pretty drunk but we kissed alot that evening and she said things like "I hate you" of course in a flirty way and stuff like "I dont wanna loose what we have (?)".

The next day when i wake up we didnt talk and she didnt want to look me in the eyes... she left the place but we have been texting since this (1 week ago) at first it was a little flirty and i felt liked she liked me. I asked if we could meet later this week and she said sure.

Now the last messages ive sent to her and just get answered shortly and she is only sending messages back when i ask her something. What should i expect this friday we are going to meet? Should i tell her i like her? Help me guys and girls!

Thank you! Oscar, Sweden

The fact that you had sex everyday seems sketchy to me. And the fact that she was drunk around you, idk... Sounds like a bitch to me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

just be honest with her, tell her how you feel about her. Don't just kiss her for her lips, understand all of her.

Quote Originally Posted by true1 View Post
    just be honest with her, tell her how you feel about her. Don't just kiss her for her lips, understand all of her.
    Remember, NO means NO
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by true1 View Post
    I agree with you!
    you have to understand all of her..
    Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection.
    The Best of Magic Making up here ::

[URL="http://tinyurl.com/nxb4on"]http://tinyurl.com/nxb4on[/URL]