+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We're on 'a break'

We're on 'a break'

I'm absolutely gutted. We went out and i was abit drunk (no excuse i know) and i got abit jelous of this guy who picked her up at the bar. so i went over and everyone thought i was going to hit him or something

We have been going out now for 8 months and use to see each other everyday.

I cant handle losing her, she is everything to me. Im 19 she is 17, is it just a typical first love story? I try to talk to her but she says she needs more space

This happened yesterday, dont know what to do now, am lost. Do you think its the start of the end?

Read my post its the "girlfriend testing relationship one" its similar as we both were going out eight months and i felt very similar to how you do and she is my first love as well, but i have to move on with my life and realize it is for the best, hope this helps

Just split up. Gutted.

where are you from? i'm curious how ya'll, esp your 17 yo gf were in a bar. secondly, I don't think it was wrong of you to get jealous. is it possible that she's looking for a way out? if not and she really does like you, then she will come around. good luck.

It was at a private party.

Well i have had a chat with my mate and i have come to the conclusion that she was looking for a way out. Time to move on now i suppose...

OK first off Andy_S, do not think of yourself as doing anything wrong. Being jealous is a natural feeling that humans tend to feel, but especially when your girl is being picked up infront of your face, that is WRONG. Especially if she gets upset at you for being jealous as if it is OK do be picked up by another guy? **** that's REALLY WRONG. I am getting upset just hearing about it. Stupid bitches like those (no offense to you) should be living a miserable life with nobody to love them probably because they let other guys pick them up at bars even though they already have bf's and probably even let those guys have sex with her leading to aids and warts and other nasty shits. **** and they are probably working a minimum wage for the rest of their life because they are such a stupid bitch.

Anyways, Andy_S if that really is her way of finding a way out then so be it. But if she's just plain upset then it's not your fault and I believe it is HER responsibility to apologize to you. If she apologizes then let it go, don't hold a grudge against her or anything but rather give her the oppurtunity to make it up to you. But if she doesn't then I guess it's time to move on.

We have spoke on the phone, and we are staying friends apperantly. I really do think this was a way out for her. She hasnt apologised, she just keeps blaming it on me. I was nothing but nice to her, drove her everywhere, paid her compliments bought her rosses, took her home and my mum made her tea EVERYTIME.

I think the worse thing is my familly keep saying she was a lovely girl and its a shame etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_S
    We're on 'a break'
    no such thing. this is just a nice way to end a relationship.

there's no such thing as a break if you actually care for someone. You either care for them enough to endure anything for them. or you dont care enough and you pull this shit with a break.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Hit the nail on the head!

We are now 'friends' and she told me she kissed this guy at a party yesterday night. I was REALLY annoyed because i had the same opportunity at a different party and i was soooooooo tempted but refused as i thought it would be for the best as we only split up 3 days ago and i was kind of hoping to get back with her.

Yes, dont do that again. She seems like a not too nice person, so dont wait around for her, that's giving power to a shitty person.

dont do it.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol