+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested or should I just stop?

Is she interested or should I just stop?

I started talking to this cute girl on facebook. We sent emails back and forth. Then, she gave me her number. We texted like all the time. She is actually going to be a freshmen at my college. I'm going to be a senior. She moves in before me, but she said that she would help me move in. Does she know I'm interested in her? Is she interested in me or should I just stop? She stopped answering my texts. I just texted her "what's up?" and she hasn't responded.

You have emotional ADD, dude.
    Spammer Spanker

Ok, I guess I need to relax a little. I just feel excited. How can I improve myself? I can't be excited about a girl when I'm single?
    Last edited by Raze; 25-07-09 at 01:41 AM.

It could be possible that she has met someone new that has captured her interest which is why she doesn't reply to your text anymore.

Since she'll be in the same college as you do, when your at the campus, ask her if she is, then meet her and ignore her after. Sometimes, it gets a girl irritated if she's ignored. Maybe by then, she'll try to get your attention.

I agre with Lizzy. Don't be too quick to start texting her 24/7. Show her your capable of space. You might be suprised when she send you a text. OR she could really just be doing somthing... I know I had a situation with a person to where we texted all the time and then when they wouldn't get back to me I found out they broke their phone n couldnt get in contact