+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm so Confused!!!!Please help me!

I'm so Confused!!!!Please help me!

it's a long story but i will make it short, briefly my ex bf and i broke up cuz i was abroad and ignored him a lot those days, it's about 8 months ago, we went out for 2 years and lived together for 1 year before we broke up. but it was an impulse decision so i was pretty shocked to know my ex took it seriously and he started going out with another girl who looks like me not even 2 weeks after we broke up. Anyway i came back to the city and pretty sad, and it's been 8 months, i still didnt over him, recently i feel like i finally moved on. He recently called me a lot and 2 days ago he came over to my place and he finally opened up himself to me, told me he couldnt sleep well for the past 8 months and dreamed about me 2 or 3 times every week, now i know he feel as sad as me. But he's still with the other girl, but he told me they are not that close, not even close to us at all. he miss me everyday. but he doesnt know what to do with his current gf cuz she's a nice girl, so he doesnt wanna just break up. I told him no pressure, just figure out what he wants and i will not get in his way before he figure out what he wants. but i really love him still, i would love to get back with him, especially know he's still love me, but with that girl in the way, what should i do now? really just leave him alone till he contact me again? any advice?

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If he really wants to be with you regardless of how he feels about the other girl he'll break up with her it's just that simple and easy. Personally if I were him I'd cut my ties with you and find someone who I knew wouldn't kick me to the curb because we were physically separated for a few weeks or months especially with the history you two have had.

i know i might be a female but that kind of thing happened with me before sort of.
    my best guy friend told me he liked me and he had been dating this girl for like 7 months and i liked him too, regardless my stupidity got in the way and i let him take advantage of me while he was still dating someone else and then he broke up with his gf for me and we went out for two weeks and he did the same thing with her when me and him were together. But from my experience, if you're ex really did love you he wouldn't even be with another girl, and he should've contacted you immediately after you got home from your trip or from being abroad, ya know? if he says he loves you and he's with someone else and he hasn't broken up with that person yet, don't bother, i know it hurts cuz you love him, but he's most likely going to hurt you and his current gf. He's not worth it, he's basically saying, 'oh if i'm dating someone else and i like my ex gf still maybe i can have both'. If he really wants to be with you he should just dump her, but the truth of the matter is he hasn't broken up with her and he went behind her back and told you that he still loves you, who knows what could happen if he was with you and she was still in his mind. Trust me, it's not worth basically fighting for someone who previously broke up with you.
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

i second that opinion. Dont be a fool. Always expect to be treated as u treat others - u shouldnt expect more, and by no means should u ever accept less.

His just playing games with because he likes knowing that he can still have you.If he loved you he would have broke up with the other girl because it's not fair on her either.Ask yourself if you really want him too? Seems like you only want him because he found someone else and you didn't. If you was ignoring him when you had him, what is it you miss?