+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So I met this girl...

So I met this girl...

So, I met this girl on facebook. It turns out that she's a student at the college I go to. So, I took her to the mall. She had a really good time and I think she's hella cute and nice. Anyway, we like the same stuff. She was wondering if I was going to leave her at the mall and take off, which I thought was kind of funny. I told her that I wasn't going to because I think you're hella cool and she said she felt the same way about me. I drove her back to campus and we went back to my room and watched some cartoons on youtube that I wanted to show her. At no point did she say she should be going back and I saw her texting a friend because she was trying to find a party, so I walked her back to her room and gave her a hug. I didn't wanna come on too strong because I don't wanna freak her out or anything.

So, I went to a restaurant with my friends and I texted her asking her if she wanted to meet for lunch the following day which is today and I thought I ****ed up because of stupid dating rules and she responded by saying sure with those smiley faces. I was really surprised. I thought I ****ed up, weird.

So, I'll see where this goes. I kinda feel bad because I really want to kiss her, but I'm scared about coming on too strong. I'm thinking how just ignore my instincts and just do the opposite of what I'm thinking which would be to kiss her.

????????????????????
    Last edited by Raze; 24-08-09 at 12:58 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I find guys who doesn't play games and initiate very manly. So, you made a good move by asking her out and not follow some silly game. She seems to be taking your initiation well. As for the kiss, you have to be sensitive to her body language. Maybe near the end of the date, if she is warm towards you and you have made several "innocent" touches throughout the date and she responds positively, you can go in for the kiss.

i agree with lastwish. read her body language, and eyes. but i say go in for a kiss before you hit the friend zone. you def don't wanna end up there. :-) good luck!