+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ahhhhh

ahhhhh

My boyfriend has been txting one of my girl mates lately, quite a lot in fact, just as much as he txts me (I know cos ive seen). Theres nothing flirty going on its mainly general conversation but he always starts it and Im just worried a bit that it might be the start of something bigger. Ive brought up the issue and he says he doesnt fancy her but it's just been bothering me.

Should I be bothered?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Was she his friend before you started dating? And how loyal is your friend?

yeh they were kinda friends, but not as close as they are now

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    do you trust her?

well she tells me what he txts and says if he did try on her she wouldnt respond. but its the fact that he'd hurt me if he tried.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, there is always some amount of risk involved when involved in a relationship. i guess the only thing you can do is to decide you will (or won't) trust them. There doesn't seem to be much of anything going on right now.

Have you mentioned to him that you find it unusal how much time he spends talking with her? How did he react?

When a guy texts a girl, it's because he's either an attention whore or wants sex.... plain and simple. I'm a male, I know how males think. He wants some outside action if you know what I mean. Playa playa playa!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

ahhh that sucks he just txted a reply to her but didnt reply to me

ouch. sorry hun but the fact is, it doesn't matter if the original intention was innocent, you told him it bothers you and he STILL does it, i'd say he doesn't care about you.

well you don't own him, he can text whoever he wants. if he is with you and texts her while he is with you then sure that means he's not really interested in you enough to ignore her. if he texts her when you are not around and hid it from you then sure that means he is trying to keep a 'back up' nice and warm. otherwise if he is still attentive towards you then don't think too deeply as he will always have other people in his life.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-08-09 at 04:13 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching