+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help this person who feels from like he was born yesterday

Help this person who feels from like he was born yesterday

I was a guy with problems with depression and anxiety. I had a lot of dark years. I didn't have many friends or a girlfiend

Well now I don't have these problems and I feel like I just came from a different planet. I want to find a girl but I don't know where I can find one. I don't know from where I should start. I know school would be a good place but I got no money for it...
    I think it's harder here coz many girls think guys are creepers and they're kinda scared of us.. Toronto is weird.. I'm also a rocker.. I go to metal/rock shows.. so I don't go to clubs

hopefully I cleaned up all the mess I was surrounded by. I think I really missed out on developing basic social skills... I'm not lonelly anymore but I don't know from where I should start. I'm also fat. I'm not the kind of guy girls stare at..

Thanks for taking the time to read this ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    I was a guy with problems with depression and anxiety. I had a lot of dark years. I didn't have many friends or a girlfiend

Well now I don't have these problems and I feel like I just came from a different planet. I want to find a girl but I don't know where I can find one. I don't know from where I should start. I know school would be a good place but I got no money for it...
    I think it's harder here coz many girls think guys are creepers and they're kinda scared of us.. Toronto is weird.. I'm also a rocker.. I go to metal/rock shows.. so I don't go to clubs

hopefully I cleaned up all the mess I was surrounded by. I think I really missed out on developing basic social skills... I'm not lonelly anymore but I don't know from where I should start. I'm also fat. I'm not the kind of guy girls stare at..

Thanks for taking the time to read this ;]

Hey I was the SAME!

I would say sign up for social dating sites (I guess you are 18+).
    Find someone, talk about yourself.

Try:
    Eharmony.com
    match.com
    Yahoo Personals..

Good luck, and don't be depressed if things don't work out well.
    Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
    - Thomas Fuller

I think that can be expensive but I'll think bout it.. After dealing with many years of darkness I really deserve so much more, but what I deserve won't just come to me
    Quote Originally Posted by PAiNLESS View Post
    Hey I was the SAME!

I would say sign up for social dating sites (I guess you are 18+).
    Find someone, talk about yourself.

Try:
    Eharmony.com
    match.com
    Yahoo Personals..

Good luck, and don't be depressed if things don't work out well.
    Last edited by Lostalien; 23-08-09 at 04:29 PM.

Hey man, go to shows and talk to the chicks at the shows. Those are the ones you would be most compatible with.
    Watch it happen to other people, and eventually watch it happen to you.

Yeah I always do lol most of the girls are taken though but maybe one day I find a good one. I wanna get out of that circle and try new things
    Quote Originally Posted by fullorange View Post
    Hey man, go to shows and talk to the chicks at the shows. Those are the ones you would be most compatible with.

i need help too

lololol u don't get anything by saying that.... Explain your problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesson View Post
    i need help too

You have no money? Thats kinda hard. You need money to date. Maybe try the church?

i think first and foremost you need to work out and loose some weight if you say you are out of shape. it'll be make you feel better as well as look better. you'll be healthier and more confident. and get a job and some money dude. oh and if you are into rock shows you should find girls at rock shows, not clubs, because that way you'll find a girl with similar interests.

Well I actually want to get different kind of girls. I think I can find those in clubs or bars. Most of the girls I met in rock shows are weird lol I feel like I was living under a rock.. maybe there's something guys do that I don't do
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinconfusion View Post
    i think first and foremost you need to work out and loose some weight if you say you are out of shape. it'll be make you feel better as well as look better. you'll be healthier and more confident. and get a job and some money dude. oh and if you are into rock shows you should find girls at rock shows, not clubs, because that way you'll find a girl with similar interests.

are you serious? i'm soo dissappointed. if you don't have money, find a job. if you know girls don't stare at you WORK OUT AND GET SOME MUSCLES or something. i'm not trying to be all immature or whatever. but you should find a solution.

first try too get more self asteam about yourself, your time will come someday maybe just not now.the best thing what you can do is look at yourself in the mirror and think about what you really want and what is bothering you so much about your body or feelings what you have.if you have done that try to work with yourself maybe go somewhere a park,a club to meet some people so you will have more friends, you don't need to step to a girl let the girl step to you