+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The devstating blindness of love

The devstating blindness of love

Recently I've lost the blindness for a persons faults that I had since I was in love with her for such a long time. It's so nice to finally see the person for who they really are but it really pisses me off that the things i over looked were things that were so blatantly obvious that i knew them but i never acknowledged them. It also makes me angry that these things are issues that if it was one of my friends i would smack them a few times and tell them to get a freaking grip on life. Destroying her life while also Fing up others lives. but futilely trying to help when even she didn't want to help herself. How could i be so blind.

Word of advice to people out there in love. Make sure you have somewhat of a clear head this is the kind of thing if you overlook in a relationship will make your life a living hell. This blindness will destroy you if you are blind to these kind of things.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hindsight is 20/20. It's an old cliche, but it's been around awhile cuz it's true. Everyone's been there. The worst part is knowing you would've told a friend or someone close to you to get the **** out, but you couldn't do it for yourself.

Take it as a learning experience, so as not to do it next time, and don't beat up on yourself.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Take it as a learning experience, so as not to do it next time, and don't beat up on yourself.
    I am and I won't. Just pissed at her for all the stupid things she does.