+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need ideas for 2nd date...

Need ideas for 2nd date...

OK Wednesday I had my first date with this great girl. We got along like we've known each other forever, no ackwardness. We have ALOT and I mean ALOT in common. I called her yesturday to ask if she wanted to go out again and she said yes. Now, were both big movie buffs, but our first date was dinner and a movie, and I think something different is in order. The only thing I can think of is another dinner and a movie date, but this time instead of going to the multiplex, we would go to this really nice Indie film theater, and eat one of the nice little resturants or bistros around it. Any other ideas/comments?

Hey that sounds great. I dont think most women care where they go on the date as long as its not somewhere trashy and something shes not into.

You could do some physical things though like bowling, skating, just renting a movie(it's not physical I know), or to some kind of club if shes comfortable in crowds.
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

You could do some physical things though like bowling, skating, just renting a movie(it's not physical I know), or to some kind of club if shes comfortable in crowds.
    hehe... renting movies always ends up into a physical thing with me.... Can never make it through a full movie, unless I'm with my parents. lol !!!

That sounds like a good idea. Same with going out to play pool or have a chat over coffee and then go out for dinner... always lots of things to do Have fun on your 2nd date!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

LOL... funny Fawn
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

Oh. **** my response.

I didn't even look at the date. I hate you, Bola.
    Last edited by Cain; 08-09-09 at 01:30 AM.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolacool View Post
    This sounds fine, atleast it will give you the opportunity to continue to know her. Best of luck
    Thanks for the reply but I'm curious why you would reply to a thread that is 5 years old? This girl is long gone, I don't even remember who she was.