+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well another marriage bites the dust.

good stuff thanks .................... will think this out better.

If my husband called my daughter the "golden child from the golden dick" I'd blow a gasket.

I feel for you, man. Your wife is a bitch and a half.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Get up on your hind legs and stare her down. You're bailing on ALL OF THEM, not just your wife. You can't separate her from your kids. You're being a reactive ass.

Yes, she's the bitch from hell. She's always been the bitch from hell and you chose to have kids with her. Don't you dare slink off now and leave those children with this horrible woman. Believe me, you divorce her and it's open season on you from now on. She will marry someone who treats your kids the way she's treated your son. How can you stop this from happening? by not divorcing her.

Who do you think you're fooling with this "drawing a line in the sand" bullshit? You're not ready to fight. You're ready to quit.
    I love me these GigaPosts.

You need to step up for those kids. Its what we are all saying.

Find a way to make it work. That's what the vow means. Go to counselling, stand up to her, let her know you are committed to your family. I think you might be surprised what a solid "We are a family, we are staying married but I am not taking this treatment anymore. We will work together to make things better." It might even be what she has been waiting for. THAT'S how you draw a line in the sand.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ok now i'm getting what i needed, thanks guys I'll let you know how i did... and her response ........... right now she is on computer in other room we haven't spoken since Monday, other then me mentioning a couple financial issues. To which she grumbled something without even looking at me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suggest you tell her in no uncertain terms your oldest child IS coming to visit, and you will have none of her nonsense behavior. She should be expected to treat your son the way she would treat anyone who visits, and she should never be allowed to refer to him in such a petty, childish, spiteful way. You have let this go on way too long, and it's time you took charge of the situation. God knows how much bullshit your poor older boy had to tolerate because you didn't stop this sooner.

thanks, yes it really is sad the crap he had to put up with until he was 18. He like myself pretty much was in bewilderment as to why he was treated as such. He really just wanted a mom to love him. This is the stuff that just burns me up so much.

Last 3 posts in response to me sound good I'm knowing she won't back down, as said she is the coldest, most stubborn person. Capable of taking her BS to lengths far beyond what I can.

So we'll see. I'm waiting for correct time to address her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12