+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girlys i need help

girlys i need help

well im 24 i was in a 4 year relationship 2 of those years i was engaged thing were great most of the time so she cheated once i got over it cuz i absolutly love her. She has a kid 5 year old boy that i steped up to and put the dad hat on since he was one love him to death.I consider myself i good looking guy with a good job and shes a hott girl i did anything for her and her kid she moved into my house it was awesome. About a year ago she needed a break so she moved in with her mom started hanging out with her friends that party alot and dont have kids or have the settled down family life like we had. About a mouth into that she met a guy i was ****in crushed i couldnt do anything eat work sleep nothin couldnt hardly breath.After a while she started missing me of course shed text me and id tell her to come home please and beg and cry and moan i found out thats a turn off ooops.So this guy looked at her phone saw the textes and texted me at 2am calling me pathetic well i saw him at the bar the nextweekend and we got into a fist fight.After that she still texted me all the time saying she loves me blah blah.I say come home please she says she so confused blah blah.She did come home one night after a girls night out and lets just say she cheated on him. Now this asshole buys her a ring she accepts it and there planning a wedding last week she texted me saying that she loves me.I do not want her to get married i love her so much and want her back so bad its unreal and she says she still loves me.What do i do to get her back and stop her from geting married to this ugly and i mean ugly retard. I could send her a mile long email telling her how much i love her and not to do it blah blah promise her the world but that sorta of thing just seems to push her farther away.I was thinking about forwording all the text she sent me to his phone and tell him she cheated with me but thatd prolly just get him laid that night and shed hate me and he would forget all about it. Any advice out there to get the love of my life back id give my right arm to wake up beside her

This situation is crazy.
    You sound more obsessed with her than in love with her.
    She is clearly unstable and doesn't know where her priorities are.

Brando...

I'm not sure I got the chronology from what you wrote, but I think that you've told me that your girlfriend cheated on you during your relationship, then took a "break" from you during which she met another guy for whom she dumped you. Now, she has cheated on her new guy-- with you! This would put your record with her as:

Cheated on by her...forgave her, wanted her back...
    Dumped by her...forgave her, wanted her back...
    Cheated with her...want her back even more.

What is it about this woman that keeps you so whipped. It must be the sex, right?

It couldn't be her love for you, because she obviously doesn't love you, whatever she says; she doesn't love the other guy, either, or the guy she cheated with before that. She may love herself, but even that is a bit doubtful.

And if you have any love for yourself, or any sense of self-esteem, or even any instinct for self-preservation you'll get as far away from that beast as you can. Leave her to her ugly retard. They sound like an ideal couple.

Honestly...don't let her into your bed again!

let her figure out by herself that she is as confused as hell....leave it.

Lmao, so many people in the game situation that I've been in!
    The best thing you can do is just ignore her, no contact rule she'll come crawling back.

Read my latest thread to see why

I absolutely refuse to help you get this horrible girl back.
    Spammer Spanker