+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bit of a problem

Bit of a problem

There is this girl I know, we've been pretty close for a few months now and we're just friends. In the past week or so we've become very close, like we talk to each other on the mobile (cell phone) everyday and of a night we will have txting conversations. And she says that I'm different to most guys because I'm very smart, sensible, mature and very understanding, also she says I'm thinking of you always and I'm so lucky to know you. Do you think that she likes me? Because I really like her and I don't know how to drop in that I want to be more then friends, how should I do that?

We're going to go out for a day and just hang we each other by ourselves soon. I was thinking maybe I should take her out to a nice restaurant or something for lunch. A cruise? Any suggestions? Do you think that it would be a good idea.

The only problem is that she lives like an hour away from me so yeah. Any advice would be very much welcomed.

just see where ur date takes you for one. it's sounds like from that, that she probably does like you. you'll probably be able to gage from the date whether she likes you or not. just take it a bit slow cuz ur such good friends and you'll be fine. if you get the feeling that she has the same feeling back for you, you could just kiss her or you could talk to her about the way you feel. just be yourself and always be upfront and honest with her andi t will all work out. hope i helped......

Thanx for you suggestion. But I've got a whole day with her, what should I do with her?

what you could do all day pretty much depends on where you live. One idea is to find a movie you both want to see.....while in the theater reach over and take her hand...see how she reacts to that. If it's a positive reaction then gradually move up to putting your arm around her. Just an idea to help get things started......by the way a nice lunch before hand sounds like the right thing to do. Have fun and good luck!

Well we live in Sydney, Australia. So there are heaps of good things to do there, hard thing is trying to pick out what to do but thank you very much for your suggestion.

The thing that I fear most is that we're good friends and if she's not interested and I come onto her I don't want to lose our friendship because it's pretty important to me.

i think that if you are honest and cool about things that you wont loose this friendship. it also sounds to me like she likes you. pay attention when you go out on this outing and have fun. oh and if you get to that moment you know the one where you too are laughing and you get closer and then it gets quiet and you look into eachothers eyes and you start geting closer KISS HER!

Yeah thanx I spoke to her on the phone last night but I didn't say anything so instead I sent her an email with one of those quiz things, like chain email things with all questions and stuff and I asked her and she didn't answer all the love questions.

So she told me to do and I said that I really liked her and all and then she emailed me back later to say that she felt the same way but she said it was hard because we lived so far apart but she said next time we talk she'll talk to me more about it. So I guess I got a good response, I think.