+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ughh I have no idea what to do anymore! Help!

Ughh I have no idea what to do anymore! Help!

Alright. So, basically iam stuck between 2 guys. I'm just going to give a description of both our relationships and I really need help figuring out what to even do anymore.

Josh
    Josh and I met online about a year ago and he ended up moving down to live with me (about a 6 hour difference in between our cities) anyways things were really good for awhile he moved down last Febuary and then stuff started to get sketchy. He completely wasn't the type of peson he was talking to him online, he started to be really sketchy whenever he was on my computer and talking to other girls and I also found naked pictures on his cell phone of some random girl. Whenever i'd confront him he'd say "i don't know why i do things like this". Anyways months past and he ended up literally randomly leaving in June, his friend came and picked him up. I asked him to atleast email me when he got there because fo some stupid reason i still cared about him alot. He never did until a month and a bit later and I got an email on my birthday from him. He didn't talk to me again for a few weeks and we've been talking since August. Things are weird because I try and think why I still love him and he tells me everyday he still loves me. He wants me to come see him (about a 6 hour drive from where i live). I don't really see a change in him other then he has a job now but he got back into doing drugs and drinking. I don't understand why he even wants me other then maybe cause I put up with his shit for so long. I've tried to figure out if I love him and I don't know if I eally do. He really hurt me alot but I just don't know. I would give it another shot if it wasn't for the other guy.

The other guy iam currently seeing is pretty much exactly like me. We have told each other ALOT about each other and have had alot of talks. We arn't dating but we have talked about our relationship. We see no sense in throwing a label on it because it won't change anything at all. He said he would make me his girlfriend but he doesn't know how to be a boyfriend (he has only been in one relationship) which i totally undestand. I care about him alot and i look forward to seeing him. We talk none stop eveyday and he is probably one of the only people I go to for advice. i've even talked to him about josh and he said he would understand if i wanted to be with him. he is moe then an amazing friend to me and we share alot of smilar interests. I could actually see myself with him and iam happy i met him and decided to not move out of my town in the summer. he hang out every other day and i've never had a bad time with him. i have a feeling i know eventually he would settle down but i understand he does need time to get to know me. we've basically been "together" since july we talked when i was with josh but never hung out (i met him through a friend origninally someone who was going to do cheap tattoos on me). when josh left we hung out alot and stilll do

I just don't know what to do. Josh already had his chance but i dont know if i still love him i know how he kinda thinks and he has been through alot in life...but i dont want to give him another chance because right now i have something good with someone i've never connected so much with. what the hell should i do!?!? the longer i talk to josh i just dont want to lead him on or anything but at the same time i cant tell him about Jeff because i dont want to hurt him...WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!

Ok, next time josh emails you or contacts you in another way tell him how you feel, tell him he had his chance but was to much of a womanizer to keep you, cuz thats exactly how you described him, go for the other guy, he sounds like a great guy, only one relationship! Means he is not a womanizer and will be true to you, he is someone you can talk to and be with. So get him to take you out on a romantic date or for him to kiss you or something, i say forget josh and hit it up with the other guy. w.e his name is.

Quote Originally Posted by zzzzombie View Post
    WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzzombie View Post
    Josh already had his chance but i dont know if i still love him i know how he kinda thinks and he has been through alot in life...but i dont want to give him another chance because right now i have something good with someone i've never connected so much with.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yeah, your pretty much answered the question yourself, just needed some insight, so forget josh, you'll be happy with the other guy

I agree, Josh is just a waste of time and energy and love
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow

Ugh, you guys are awesome. Its just freakin' hard to let go of him. But shit I guess if we were ment to be together we will eventually. Thanks guys!!

No problem