+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When, and should I try to kiss her?

When, and should I try to kiss her?

Ok there is this girl katie, that i like a lot, and she has said she likes me a lot too, I have been to her house a few times, and met her family, before i left i tried to give a hint to try to kiss her but we just hugged and said good bye.

Her is a little back story, I am 18 she is 16, illegal age differences her in america, but idc. she wants to meet my parents, but my mom would probably freak out and like cause us to break up when we officailly got together. So when i told katie that about my mom she said, "so we'll just wait till im old"? And i told her no, ill convince my mom to get over it.

How should i possibly advance from here? I can tell katie has strong feelings for me, how long should i wait till we kiss? Any help i would appreciate!

i hope this helps..

as u told u ppl hug each other.. just strt by kissing her on her forehead.. when u leave her back home frm sumwhere.. jus kiss her on d forehead.. its a sign that u care for her.. see if she is cool with it.. and slowly and gradually progress to her cheekz and as for a lip lock its better to make her feel comfortable.. first see her response to ur forehead kissin.. then move on.. give it sum tym.. don't rush into things.. and observe her reactionz.. i hope this helpz.. hav fun

k thanks, guess ill grow a pair and tell my mom its none of her business and bring her over to meet my parents

Sorry...it is illegal to kiss her in her state????

if you want both sets of parents to approve of this relationship (no they dnt have to approve of you being together but I think they have a say when your trying to take the cherry of a minor illegally)...you should be trying to prove to her/them that you are responsible enough to be dating a 16yr. And you have every intention of waiting until she is of legal age.

This is just stupid. It really is.

jail bait. ARE YOU CRAZY? thats years in jail. do u wanna b rape in jail?

Well today i just found out that in my state its not illegal to be dating her at her current age. Just it would be illegal to have sex. But I'm really not at all interested in sex, and i do have really good reason as to why im not so please don't think im gay or bi or anything. And she doesn't want to have sex either. So i think it will work out. and her mom really likes me, i have met her a few times already, and she knows my background story and how old i am and what not

Ouch! I got rejected lol, guess it aint all that bad, unless the excuse she gave me is a lie which i really doubt but you never know, o well.

Quote Originally Posted by FullofSighs View Post
    Ouch! I got rejected lol, guess it aint all that bad, unless the excuse she gave me is a lie which i really doubt but you never know, o well.
    I'm sorry to hear that man!

Kiss no sooner than the end of the 3rd date.

Well this is what she told me something along the lines of this, "Right now having a boyfriend would not be good for me, after all that has happened i need to get things sorted out before starting a relationship, but i want to stay super close friends so when im ready we can start a relationship" I said ok, and that i'll wait.

So its not technically a full rejection, just a time thing idk what else to call it lol, unless im just dillusional which is possible lol